OyePlay is pleased to invite Badminton players to participate in corporate badminton Tournament. Tournament is exclusively for corporate players.Event will be held in OMR BADMINTON ACADEMY 23rd and 24th SEP - 2017.Coaches and players working in sport management companies are not allowed. To manage event well and to save time for everyone, exact time of each match will be provided.
Rules and Regulations
1. Tournament is only for corporate players.
2. Players from different companies can form doubles team.
3. AS2 Yonex Feather shuttle will be used for all the matches.
4. 18 SEP is the last date of the registration.
5. Fixture will be created by the organizing team and once published will not be changed on individual request.To save time for everyone exact time for each match will be given and players are requested to reach the venue on time.Late arrival of players leads to automatic walkover for the opponent.
6. Winners and runner up of each category will get Trophies/medals.
7. Valid ID card of the company or HR letter must be produced on the day of the event.
8. Team event consist of 2 men Singles, 1 men doubles. Minimum 3 and maximum 4 members required to form a team. All the team members should be from the same company. Team event will league cum knock out format. All the matches in team event will be of 30 points without extension including final. One player can not play in more than two categories during team event.
9. Players participating in team event can participate in individual categories also in the same registration fee. They can nominate players/team for Men's singles, Men's Doubles, Mixed doubles events.
10. All the matches in individual categories will be of knock out format.
11. All the qualifying rounds in individual categories will be 1 game of 30 points without extension. Finals of each category will be played with best of 3 games, each of 21 points.
12. Umpire/Refree decision will be final and players are requested to cooperate.
13. No current top 100 state or national ranked players are allowed.
14. Player found not to be fit in the corporate category because of various reason, can be removed from the tournament at any point of time without giving any reason.
15.Players are participating at their own risk. Any injuries or accidents occurring during the event are not responsibility of the organisers.
16.Strictly All the registration will be done online and no on the spot registrations.
17.Players should strictly wear Non Marking Shoes and come in sports attire.
18. Limited Lunch , Fruites & Drinks will be provided by the organizers to all the participants.
For more Details Visit Our Website: Oyeplay.com