A big day for all the makeup enthusiasts to make your dream come true!!! Nothing is beautiful than grooming ourselves with our own ideas.
This session covers all the aspects of the self makeup artistry, giving you the skills to groom yourself where you don't want to approach a makeup artist each time and spend more on it.
At the end of the session, you will have wide knowledge in the following areas.
1. Skincare and skin prep - how to take care of your skin so that the skin feels healthy and refreshed. Will be giving out skincare tips for all skin types, the product suggestions, way to apply skincare products, what to expect, etc. (some surprise recipes on intake for healthy skin will be given out too)
2. Colour correction techniques - we all have those terrible dark circles due to so many lifestyle changes, isn't it? Correcting them before the actual makeup is the key to achieve a flawless look.
3. Foundation - we waste a lot of money in getting expensive foundations that at last doesn't match our skin tone and leaves us feeling whitewashed. Learn how to choose a foundation and how to apply it to get a flawless yet natural finish.
4. Concealer - concealer hides everything under the sun (just kidding). Concealer is the key for that high definition finish and a perfect trick to hide your acne scars and the like. Learn how to choose a concealer shade and the right way to use them.
5. Contour & highlights: who wouldn't want a chiseled look with sharp features? Learn how to contour and highlight your face so that the light attracts the best features.
6. Smokey eyes - The dream of every beginner is to achieve that smoked out and sultry eyes because eyes do all the talking. Learn to create a day to day smokey look and a party smokey look.
7. Eyebrows - some are naturally blessed with thicker eyebrows while others are blessed with thinner eyebrows. Eyebrows frame the face. Learn how to fill in the eyebrows without making it look artificial and made up.
8. Winged eyeliner - those fluttery wings are so flattering, isn't it? Learn how to do a winged eyeliner in the simplest possible way, a foolproof method, I would say.
9. Blush - such an important product to bring life to the skin. Learn how to use it without having to end up looking like a clown
10. Pouts - lipsticks are the most common makeup product that is being used by a lot of people. A bright red lippie is what you need when you literally have no time to dress up. Learn how to get the pouty lips and tips and tricks to make it stay longer.
A lot of discussions on products and brands and loads of fun guaranteed.
Come let's talk makeup!
Lunch will be provided as a part of the session. Attend the session and take home a free goodie bag along with a lifetime skill.
Start your makeup journey and perfect your makeup skills with us!!
-------- Date: December 15th Venue: Venue - P S Creative Studio (The Nest) 3001, 4, z, AJ Block 2nd St, Shanthi Colony, Anna Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600040 Time: 10 AM- 4 PM