Women are not less or inferior, but we are different. We like to know and we want to be known. We like fellowship and desire deep, meaningful relationships.
Let's get ready for HEELS ON THE WHEELS, a four-wheel treasure hunt for women.
This Women's Day drive around town finding city's treasures based on the clue chart. Bring your girlie gang along and rule the city roads- Clue charts will be prepared and handed over at the flag off to each participating car.
1. It is a all-women rally. The driver (participating woman) needs to bring their own car and should carry valid driving license with all valid documents of the car. Co- passengers can be of any age and do not need a driving license.
2. Google maps are allowed to use.
3. It will be a fun rally. Driving will happen within city limits. One car can have a minimum of 2 persons and a maximum of 4 persons.
4. Every participant will receive a t-shirt, medal and participation certificate.
5. Winners will receive cash prizes and many more surprises.
6. Morning snacks will be provided.
7. There will be many leading women celebrities associated with the event.
THIS IS A WOMEN ONLY EVENT!
Organized by Jagriti as a part of the International Women's Day celebration, the drive involves solving puzzles, finding answers to riddles, performing tasks and zooming to the finishing line.
The briefing will take place at 7.00 AM in the morning followed by a flag off at 7.45 AM. Breakfast will be served at the venue followed by lunch after the rally is over.
Women from different age groups and backgrounds are open to participating in this most striking all-women event.