bangalore
Date
  • weekwid: false
  • widHeader: false
  • orgName: atmara2017@gmail.com
  • orwid: false
https://www.eventshigh.com/detail/bangalore/fbbe984aededc70cbae2deacc28869d1-training-in-body-language

Training in Body language

13.0056031,77.6167881
Wed, 1 May 10:00AM - 4:00PM
Rs 9999
95 people viewed this event.
I Am Interested

Get notified when the event happens next time.

Details

Details

Did you know that our spoken words can communicate only 7% of what we really want to convey? The remaining 93% is non-verbal which includes tone of voice and body language.

Here is a remarkable opportunity to a strong, personal understanding of your own body language and of people around you.  Five Days of dynamic instructions, activities, practical projects, laughter and learning.  Every person who is concerned about personal and professional growth is a candidate for this. 

Dates: 27th April to 1st May 
Duration: 5 days- 10 am to 5 pm ( 35 of training approximately )

Venue: Nava Spoorti Kendra 
Davis Road,
Richards Park, 
(near holy ghost church)
Fraser town,
Bengaluru 560084 


Login to View Organizer Details
Like this event ? Share it with your friends !!
Show

Map & Directions

Map & Directions
Nava Spoorthi Kendra Cookson Road, Richards Park, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Reviews
Reviews
No reviews available
Write a review
Be the first one to review! Share your experience.
Show

Frequently Asked Questions

FAQs
Have any query? Drop your questions here !!
Show
EventsHigh Specials, body language, courses, Health/fitness Clubs And Gyms, Personality Development Classes, atmara 2017, health and wellness, classes and workshops, art classes and workshops, health and wellness workshops,