Karnataka has one of the most beautiful ecological biodiversity in this country, not just on the land but also in the waters. We are a recreational scuba diving company located in the beautiful fishing town of Murudeshwar with an aim to explore this beauty and also help others explore it. We have a dedicated program for people that have never done diving before, this includes those that want to try it but do not know how to swim. We do this at the Island of Netrani which is 20 Kms off the coast line of Murudeshwar. The island is surrounded by some of the most beautiful biodiversity, one of which you will get to be a part of. For those that do not know how to swim, you do not have to worry about anything an instructor will be there with you at all times, helping you out throughout your experience.
What you get from us:
1. A 30 to 40 minute dive
2. Equipment rental.
3. Boat ride to the beautiful Island of Netrani.
4. Underwater Pictures and Videos.
5. Unlimited Snorkelling experience.
6. A dive professional
7. Interactive session about the Biodiversity of this place.
8. Light Snacks and water available on the Boat.
9. On special request, we will also help you out with any kind of proposal or birthday celebration and also help you capture those memories at the best of our ability.
What we do not provide:
1. Accommodation and food: We do not provide you with food or accommodation, however we will help you look out for it.
2. Transportation till Murudeshwar, we will however help you out with how to get here.
To whomsoever it may concern, Our cancellation policy is as follows ( In case of cancellation by guest) :-
1.Cancellation 72 hrs or more, prior to date of activity – 75% refund.
2. Cancellation between 72hrs to 48 hrs, prior to date of activity – 50% refund.
3. Cancellation 48 hrs or less, prior to date of activity – 0% refund.
In case of bad weather we will offer the dive to be postponed to another date, any time when the guest will be comfortable/ available.
1. We meet on the beach at 8:00 AM in the morning.
2. By 8:30 AM, we set sail to the location of the dive.
3. The journey to the island will take about an hour, so you will be briefed about the program you will be doing.
4. Alongside that, you will be taught a few skills by our instructors 1-1 basis.
5. You will be briefed about the marine life of the Island.
6. After we reach the Island, an instructor will help you put your kit on and help you in the water.
7. Once you enter the water, Your instructor will hold on to you and help you practice your skills once more.
8. After this, your adventure to an new world starts.
Note: This will be a full day event as we have to travel an hour to reach the Island of Netrani to do that Scuba dive.
Do's and Don't's
Do's and Don't's
1. You must be 12 years or above to do this program.
2.You do not have to get anything to eat, since we will provide you with a light snack it will not be necessary
3. What to Wear:-
For men: Wear light cotton or swim shorts with a cotton shirt. For women: Wear a light cotton or a nylon legging, track pants are completely okay and a cotton shirt. Note: If you have a swim suit then you can wear that under your clothes.
4. If you are getting electronics like phones and camera on the boat then please know that the company will not be responsible for your loss and that you will have to get a dry plastic bag so that you can protect it.
5. We believe in conserving the environment so kindly refrain from throwing any plastic in the ocean, dust bins are available on our boat.
Thank you for your interest, we have recieved your query and will get back to you shortly, in the meantime you feel free to browse more events below.
Oops, looks like there was an error while submitting, please try again after sometime.
Map & Directions
Map & Directions
West Coast Adventures Murdeshwar Temple Main Rd, Murdeshwar, Karnataka 581350, India
No reviews available
Write a review
Be the first one to review! Share your experience.