Thank you for your interest, we have recieved your query and will get back to you shortly, in the meantime you feel free to browse more events below.
Oops, looks like there was an error while submitting, please try again after sometime.
F5 Escapes, in association with Sasken and Bengaluru Bikerni, presents 'Motorbiking 101 for Women' in Bangalore - 6th edition.
Why should you learn to ride a bike?
- To conquer my fears
- It's on my Bucket list!
- Tired of being a pillion rider
- Join the sisterhood of fellow women riders
If you are a woman who has always dreamt of venturing out on a motorbike or even a little bit curious of how it would feel to ride a bike, come, join us for an introduction to motorbiking. Whether you are new to two wheels or have been riding a scooter - if you have ever fancied riding a motorbike - be a part of this fun & interactive workshop & learn what it takes to ride a bike!
We cannot guarantee that you will become a pro-biker in a day, but we assure you of a wonderful experience pushing yourself beyond your comfort zone.
If the freedom of being on the road on two wheels excites you, the adrenaline rush, the thrill of watching women ride bikes makes you want to learn - book your learner's seat TODAY!
- Let's reduce consumption of disposable cups, kindly bring your own water bottle. Safe drinking water will be available at the venue for a refill.
At the venue, you have to sign a form declaring that you are participating in this workshop at your own will and you understand the risks involved.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
F5 Escapes is not responsible for any kind of accident that arises due to the negligence of the participant, non-adherence to safety guidelines at the venue.
The payment is non-refundable & conditionally transferable.
In case of any untoward happening in the city on that day, F5 Escapes will try & reschedule the event.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
* '101' means an introductory, beginners' course. So please do not expect to learn biking in just one day.
* What you will get to learn is an understanding of geared vehicles, the nuance of balancing a heavy vehicle and a practical trial session on a bike for 30 minutes. If you have experience riding lighter bikes or a two-wheeler, you may proceed up to shifting one gear.
* You will definitely not be road-ready at the end of day 1. However, we will point you to one-to-one female bike instructors with whom you can continue your learning.
* Many people require like-minded peer network to push themselves. You can be assured of that here. Once you get a hang of riding, you all can eventually plan a biking trip together! Now how does that sound?