Get notified when the event happens next time.
We have a special discount for students. Email a copy of your student id to avail the same
Divjot Singh, Software Developer Engineer 2 at Swiggy
- he worked on bundle size optimizations, migrating codebase to monorepo
- he has also integrated hotstar for IPL and world cup
- Divjot has previously worked as a Senior Software Engineer at Housing.com where he worked on the desktop website and migrated the app to React 16
Swiggy is the largest food delivery app in India that provides convenience to customers, by delivering food, groceries or helping with any task.
What will be discussed:
* Learn simple techniques to improve your web app performance
* Explore new tools to enable optimizations at scale
* Discuss new ideas around web performance optimizations
- Impact of upgrading dependencies on the performance
- Using differential bundling to provide the best experience to all users.
Who should attend?
Frontend developers & team leads/engineering managers
Never miss a great event & get weekly updates of great events.