How about a hike this weekend to the stunning landscapes of Harishchandragad fort? A weekend to relax in the bask of nature, be a traveler & refresh with fresh air away from the hustle & bustle of the city.
Harishchandragad is an hill fort which has history with yadava kingdom is in Ahmednagar district of Maharashtra. After trekking through the forest and uphills, one can visit Harishchandreshwar temple, Kedareshshwar cave and explore the few other caves in this fort. Harishchandrgad Plateau includes Konkan kada and Taramati peak. The cliffs at Konkan Kada offers a beautiful view and sunset can be watched from here. Taramati peak in Harishchandragad stands as one of the tallest peak in Maharashtra and also this is the top most point on the fort (1429 meters).
- Slots: 10+ - Food: 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunch(Veg), 1 Dinner (Veg) all included - Stay: At our campsite in the fort - Travel: A Bus/Mini-bus/tempo depending on final numbers (Non-AC) - Starting time: Saturday Morning at 5 AM - Ending time: Sunday Night around 10 PM - Pick up spots: - Difficulty: Easy to moderate
- Camping on the Fort - Sunset at Konkan Kada - Visit Harishchandreshwar temple and Kedareshshwar cave - Trek to Taramati Peak - Campfire, Music! - Good food, - A Lot of Entertainment!
Day 01: Saturday
- Start from Pune early morning 5.00 AM - Reach the Base Village and have lunch - Trek to Harishchandragad fort and visit Harishchandreshwar temple and Kedareshshwar cave - Move to Konkan Kada and enjoy the sunset - Back to the fort , followed by dinner and campfire
- Wake up in the morning around 5.00 AM - start trekking to Taramati Peak - Back to the fort for Breakfast - Trek to Base village and Have lunch - Drive back to Pune, reach by night
Things to carry:
- Basic travel essentials - Hiking shoes - Blanket has to be carried
- Our facilities are basic, close to nature without any luxury. - Please don't forget to read our "Terms & Conditions" before registering.
Contact Muddie Trails for any doubt or concern. We are happie to help you :)
- Travel - 1D/1N shared accommodation at our lovely campsite! - 1 Breakfast, - 2 lunch, - 1 dinner (All veg), - Campfire, - Trekking guide, - Organizer to look after the activities and a lot of entertainment
- Breakfast on Saturday Morning - Water bottles and any other miscellaneous expenses that are not mentioned in inclusions above
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
By buying the ticket on Events High platform, you are giving unconditional acceptance to the below Terms & Conditions of Muddie Trails:
No alcohol & smokingduring Treks & adventure activities. There would be separate window and space (usually at night) to have these at campsite/homestay for interested people
No Luxury. We assure awesome memories every trip, but not awesome facilities! We provide basic facilities in terms of food, travel & accommodation.
The itinerary is fixed. No special requests to change itinerary/schedule are permitted
Absolutely No littering during our travels. We swear to protect our environment.
Co-operate with the organizer(s) in following the schedule set for the day (especially getting up and getting ready in the morning). This will ensure travelers won't miss out on the real fun part - that is traveling.
Every traveler is responsible for his/her for your own safety while traveling with Muddie Trails. Don't indulge in any illegal or silly activity that causes harm to you or fellow travelers.
Every traveler is expected to sign a liability/waiver form given by the organizer(s) after boarding the vehicle that discharges Muddie Trails of any unexpected incident like injury/death/theft etc.
Unexpected situations: It may happen we do not cover all the places mentioned in the itinerary because of unpredictable reasons like bad weather, wild animal presence, abrupt blocking of sites by the police/forest department, delay in travel because of an issue with our group itself, traffic conditions etc. In most cases, if the time permits, organizer(s) will take travelers to an alternative place. But in some cases, we may have to skip a place altogether.
Travelers are expected to respect each other and help each other.
Avoid discussing sensitive matters like sex, politics and religion/caste/race.
Using foul or abusive language, eve teasing, arguing with fellow travelers/organizer(s) and/or involving in physical assault will not be accepted and will stand a chance of being deserted by Muddie Trails.
80% refund if the request is made before 48 hours of event start time
No refund within 48 hours of event start time
No refund during/after the event
No postponing your ticket to a future event
Thank you for your interest, we have recieved your query and will get back to you shortly, in the meantime you feel free to browse more events below.
Oops, looks like there was an error while submitting, please try again after sometime.