Wahe Nadhi invites one and all to a gathering directed/focused towards experiencing personal growth.
What will we do:
We meet once a month to share stories/thoughts/anecdotes and/or phrases from books about a specific theme. These themes would be something
- that most of consider irrelevant to personal growth
- ordinary mundane acts that we don't realize have an impact on us
- things we think are ordinary, but the lack of it may show its extra-ordinariness
What will we gather:
- A sense of connection and common humanity
- A realization that all of us are unique and we are similar
- An expanded understanding of the theme of the month
- A re-writing of our individual narrative of the theme
The theme of the month for Feb 2019 is: COMPARISON
Age Group - 18+ only
Fees - 200 Rupees / per person for 2 hours
Maximum Group Limit - 25
This program is conducted by Archana Shyam and Seema Naik who are Mental Health Therapists.Archana is a passionate practitioner of Mindfulness and Meditation and uses these aspects in her programs and therapy. Seema ardently follows the tenets of positive psychology and is a Certified Psychodrama Practitioner.