"Art is not what you see, but what you make others see"- Edgar Degas
This is a shout-out to all you artsy individuals!!
Hers is the chance to learn and make your own geode shaped tabletop.
Resin gives you wonderful creative freedom. Color it, make it sparkle and shimmer, embed things in it...the only limit is your imagination!.
It is a high-gloss epoxy resin clear coat that creates a gorgeous, durable finish. Designed specifically for creative projects.
Learn from Sonali Singh Rao, a professional resin artist who teaches in a step by step process of theory and demonstration. Unleash your creativity with her guidance and start making your very own functional table.
In the workshop you will learn:
- How to prepare the base for resin work and the mold.
- Mixing resin, hardener, colors, and details on curing durations.
- How to pour resin on the base and create a resin geode artwork.
- The dos and don'ts of resin.
Each participant would work on one resin geode artwork of size 18 inches diameter on 19mm thickness.
- Get aprons to save your clothes from the pigments.
- 3 hours of precious time.
Kindly wear comfortable clothes which if get ruined will not upset you as art tends to be messy!
- Plan to arrive 15 minutes early to settle in, soak in the vibe and socialize.
- Tickets once booked, are not eligible for any refund or rescheduling.
- Seven Pillars reserves the right to cancel the event in any unforeseen circumstances. Attendees will be informed two days prior and a full refund will be made within 3 working days.
- Resin art takes 24 hours to dry. Participants can leave their pieces at the venue and get them collected the next day. All other materials and instructions shall be provided.