The advanced Marketing Strategy Workshop will help provide a deep dive in creating an implementable and measurable marketing strategy for your organization at various life-cycle stages and measure the impact on your organization.
Marketing Strategy Workshop is designed for experienced marketing professionals who want to build their professional competency in developing and implementing the marketing strategy, in their organizations (both enterprise as well as start-up). Participants typically include team leaders/ members who
- are working on existing marketing strategy, and
- are getting started with a marketing strategy
Key Learning Points
The Workshop helps you learn how to,
- Understand the ingredients of a marketing strategy
- Identify organizational goals and align your strategy with them
- Be market ready with your strategy
- Use various types of marketing tactics and identify workable tactics
- Build an effective communications strategy for internal and external audience
- Use various tools, templates & resources
- Measure success or failure
- Network and engage in meaningful conversions with fellow attendees
- Marketing Strategy Elements
- Gathering Information & Alignment to your Current Organization
- Developing Value Proposition
- Framing the Strategy
- Case Studies
The workshop provides a unique opportunity to learn from top marketing and management experts, explore real world case studies, actively participate on various marketing strategy scenarios.
- Guest Trainer: Manjunatha G, 16+ years of Sales & Marketing experience, including strategy formation, demand marketing, digital marketing, etc.
- Kiran GS, 15+ years of experience across business strategy, management consulting and operations management
Pricing & General Information
- Pricing: INR 7499 + GST (Includes Training, lunch, refreshments & programme materials)