NishaniMotte is a relatively unknown peak in the range of Bhagamandala (Talacauvery) range, Coorg. It is about 335 Km from Bangalore and The trek distance from the base point Talacauvery is around 13 – 14 km.
• Start from Bangalore
• reach Bhagamadala
• get ready for the trek
• Start the trek
• then to the base of Nishannimotte hills
• trek to the peak return to base
• Next day
• visit Bhagamandala Village Tour
• Bhagamandala Temple
• back to Bangalore.
Cost includes the following :
• To and fro journey
• Homestay Accommodation
• 2 Breakfast
• 1 Lunch
• 1 Dinner
• Snack/Power packs
• Bhagamandala Temple Visit
Rules and Guidelines:
* Please do not expect any luxury during the trip.
* No alcohol or loud music.
* Strictly no plastics to be thrown, we follow NTP
* All participants have to fill disclaimer forms
* All participants must follow the outdoor leader's instructors and must not stray away from the
* It could be quite cold in the camp/homestay.
* Veg food will be served during the trip. We will not be able to entertain to specific choice/demand of
Things to carry:
1. Rucksack/ backpack.
2. Shoes with good grip.
3. Plastic covers to keep your stuff dry.
4. Slippers/ floaters for walking around the campsite/homestay.
6. Water Bottle (2 L)
7. Toilet kit
8. Any specific medicines you need.
9. Camera/Binocular (optional)
10. Carry your Identification card and a passport size photo.
11. Extra pair of clothes.
Case 1: If the cancellation is done before 7th day from the trek date then FULL REFUND is applicable.
Case 2: If the cancellation is done before 4th day from the trek date then HALF REFUND is applicable. However, you can opt to carry forward the amount for a future event happening in the coming 2 months.
Case 3: If the cancellation is done after 1 day from the trek date then NO REFUND is applicable. But, you are allowed to transfer your booking to anybody else with prior confirmation
PS: Above itinerary is tentative and subject to change depending on the situation on the ground.
Leaving from Bangalore in the late evening. We request you to have some light food before traveling. This trip would be an overnight journey to Bhagamandala Village (via Virajpet) which is about 335 km away from Bangalore, in which we would have an informal introduction and have fun
We will reach the Bhagamandala in the morning. Fresh up at the shared toilets and Set up for the trek after a nice breakfast.
From Nishani MotteBase we would take a bus ride of about 4 km from Bhagamandala to the Base of Nishani Motte.
The initial trial of the trek is bit broad jeep road which leads you to the jungle. While passing through the dense forest, it is advisable to pass peacefully without disturbing the nature or its animals.
We will be reaching the Forest department’s anti-poaching center and there we will have our packed lunch.
There are several viewpoints on this trail but the one from the top always win our hearts. The lush-green forest view from the top inspires you with its beauty and vastness.
The final checkpoint of Nishani Forest is APC (Anti – Poaching Centre).
After we return to the homestay/camping point, having dinner, we will have a campfire and some fun activity.
Visit Bhagamandala Temple. It is a pilgrimage place in Kodagu. It is situated on the river Kaveri in its upstream stretches. Bhagamandala is on the banks of the confluence of three rivers, Cauvery, Kannike and the sub-terrain Sujyoti, popularly known as “Triveni Sangam”. From there, hop into the bus and return back to Bangalore.
Pick up and Drop
Pick up and Drop
Pick up &; Drop locations with pick up Timings
1) Koramangala Water Tank bus stop, opposite to Mr. Beans - Home Café,