Mithila art, popularly known as Madhubani art originated in the Mithilanchal region of Bihar & bordering Nepal. The interesting folklore around it says that people in this region started making this art form when Ram was getting married to Sita & hence, wedding scenes feature prominently in the painting style.
In modern times, Govt put in a lot of effort to revive & promote this vibrant art form as a means to generate income for natives of the area.
- A brief introduction to Madhubani painting
- Tips & tricks along with the significance of motifs
- Making your own Madhubani painting on a 2020 calendar under the expert guidance
- Sip some tea & network with like-minded people
- Your very own personalized calendar made by you, for you
EventsHigh Specials, painting, attractions, painting workshops, painting Classes And Workshops, The Craftsutra, classes and workshops, arts and culture, art classes and workshops, painting classes & workshops,