We have an excellent line-up of events scheduled over the coming months. There is a set of talks on various topics that explore the path - to lead a life with true meaning. For the Philosopher, these offer the opportunities to unravel the complexity of life, to extend ourselves towards others and to reach for higher aspirations.
We invite you to attend our upcoming talks.
New Acropolis Bangalore
Talks* at New Acropolis - Schedule of for Jul-Sep 2019 *Lecture and Interactive session with practical exercises
* Ethical Leadership - lessons from Plato on Sat, 13th Jul, 6:30 to 8:30 pm, at Indiranagar [Free]
* Leonardo da Vinci - the Renaissance Philosopher on Sat, 27th Jul, 6:30 to 8:30 pm, at Jayanagar [Free]
* Living the Hero's journey on Sat, 3rd Aug, 6:30 to 8:30 pm, at Indiranagar [Free]
* Two Chinese Masters Confucius and Lao Tsu on Sat, 31st Aug, 6:30 to 8:30 pm, at Jayanagar [Free]
* The Heart and the Mind Embracing Change on Sat, 14th Sep, 6:30 to 8:30 pm, at Indiranagar [*ticketed INR 300]
* The Art of Concentration on Sat, 21st Sep, 6:30 to 8:30 pm, at Jayanagar [Free]
- About:New Acropolis is an international non-profit volunteer-run organization, having a philosophical, cultural and social approach. It was founded in 1957 as a school of Practical Philosophy in the Classical Style, to promote the ideal of timeless values towards human development. New Acropolis came into being to give a new opportunity to philosophy to come to life again; in the sense of the eternal quest for knowledge, a quest for the root causes of things, a search for answers to those questions which we human beings are constantly asking ourselves.
EventsHigh Specials, leonardo da vinci, confucius, plato, philosophy, renaissance, human development, new acropolis, arts and culture, classes and workshops, personality development classes, literature workshops,