Create a gorgeous decoupaged kettle (with crackle paint technique that will be taught to you), for your home to use as a planter or for fresh/artificial flowers or just as a home decor accent. You can also gift this beautiful kettle to someone special, with this workshop that will teach you how to Decoupage on Metal.
With the techniques you will learn at this workshop, you will be able to decoupage on literally any surface (wood, glass, metal etc)!
All materials will be supplied at the venue for use at the workshop. Take home your beautiful kettle made entirely by you!
What is Decoupage?
A decoupage is an art form that uses specially printed decoupage tissue napkins or decoupage paper to decorate various surfaces, using special techniques and painting effects, which will be taught to you, which make the finished product appear as if it has been entirely hand-painted.
Have fun creating a work of decoupage art. Bring along your friends (they will need to register too). Bulk discounts available for mid-sized to large groups.
No prior art experience necessary!
Best quality art materials will be provided for the artwork at the venue.
You get to take home a gorgeous decoupaged kettle
INR 2000/- per person
INR 1800/- for 5 Early Bird Registrations! Hurry before they get sold out!
Max: 20 seats only available.
- No previous experience in art/craft is required
- Prior Registration is necessary
- The image shown here is for reference purpose only, actual artwork/ craft may differ based on the tissue you select
- Plenty of beautiful designs to choose from!
What will be taught at this workshop:
- how to prepare the surface for decoupage
- selection and usage of the tissue /napkin
- application of the napkin in decoupage art
- the blending of paint colors
- crackle paint (craquelure) technique will also be taught - which gives the beautiful effect of cracked paint
- sealing and protection of the finished piece.
Brief Description of the Artist:
Dipa Anand has been an artist and DIY enthusiast for over 20 years. She handcrafts home decor items for homes, offices, and provides customized gifting solutions. She brings her passion for the arts into teaching others various arts like glass painting, Decoupage, Kerala mural art, etc in a fun, easy to learn manner, teaching participants all the tips and techniques one needs to learn to do the art well.
EventsHigh Specials, diy, glass painting, shivaji, painting, the techniques, arts and culture, classes and workshops, art classes and workshops, painting workshops, painting Classes And Workshops, painting classes & workshops,