Want to take your photography to the next level? Are capture better photographs easier and quicker? Gain hands-on experience using Wide, Zoom, Prime lenses? Exposure to outdoor and indoor shooting experience? If your answer is "YES" join our two-day workshop today!
OBJECTIVE OF THE WORKSHOP 1. Understand the ABC of the camera: Learn basic functions and how to operate various modes. New generation digital SLR cameras have a lot to offer for a photographer. Unless you know the various applications of the controls of your camera your imaginations cannot become an image.
2. Understand the camera and the human eye. Yes, the way you see a subject may not appear in a photograph. Why is this? How to make your camera work for you.
3. Make photos. Making a photo is a process and taking a photo is an accident. Good photos happen with imagination, planning and understanding the equipment.
4. To understand different kinds of lenses. Unless you know the various properties of lenses, you cannot handle different perspectives of lenses to match the situation and your imagination.
6. To understand the basic controls like aperture, shutter speeds, exposure, and exposure meters. Learn to use the depth of field, the effect of motion and exposure creatively.
7. To see the light around. One of the most important elements of photography, light is very special and learning to understand the natural light variations and artificial light and making it work is important for a good photographer.
8. To understand composition guidelines and aesthetics of photography. Composition helps one to communicate effectively through powerful photos. Shoot meaningful images – understand artistic elements of photography, the vision psychology and apply it.
9. Tips to shoot great photos. Fine-tune your skills using the easy tips to make your images great.
10. To shoot families, friends. People photography is something one practices to prove the talent of photography. You win people’s confidence by specializing in simple portraits using outdoor – available light.
11. To shoot great outdoors. If you love landscapes, nature, animals, temples, monuments, and buildings.
BASIC PHOTOGRAPHY-COURSE CONTENT • What is Photography? • Different Types of Photography • Introduction to parts of the Camera • Understanding the Camera Menus • Understanding Exposure(Under, Balanced and Over Exposure) • Understanding Focal Lenth • Understanding Light, Direction of light and its impact on pictures • Details on Lenses(Zoom, Prime, Wide Angle, etc) • Aperture • Shutter Speed • ISO • Understanding DOF(Depth of Field) • Factors affecting DOF • Basics of Composition – Rules and techniques • Auto / Manual Focusing • Types of photography and the lenses best used for each type • ( e.g –Macro.Landscape, Portraiture, Wildlife) • Tips and Tricks Of Photography • Best Practices Of Photography
Practical Learning: Spend a few hours both the days shooting in the field and put your technical and artistic skills to a practical test. There will be options to shoot landscapes, portraits, Product, Candid and street scenes.
Dates: 14th and 15th Dec 2019 Eligibility: 10 yrs and above / No qualification/ No pre-requisite except interest
Venue: Day 1- Indoor Sessions @ AXIS BEST Multimedia Studio, Kumaraswamy Layout
Day 2- Outdoor Session @ Devarakere Park, Vasanthapura - 5 mins drive from the Studio.