Get initiated into the world of theatre with a Foundation Skills in Acting Workshop. This series of sessions is a beginners guide for theatre enthusiasts and for people who are looking to pursue a career in acting. Takeaways from this workshop include voice work, exploration through physicality, status exploration, improvisation and scene work. Participants will also be a part of a stage performance post the workshop.
Lahe Lahe is a not-for-profit community platformthat brings together personal expression and audiences in a live, interactive setting, creating an inclusive social space that enriches both the individual and the society.
Lahe Lahe sets people free to express their true selves, offering a non-discriminatory, non-judgmental community space where ideas and audiences intermingle and enrich each other.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
I. SESSION DETAILS:
1. The Foundation Skills In Acting is a 4-weekend Long Workshop.
Session Days: Saturdays and Sundays
Session Duration: 4 hrs per day
2. You are required to assemble in the class 10 minutes prior to the session start time. Your entry time will be recorded every day. 3 LATE ENTERIES will be considered as 1 Day of UNAPPROVED LEAVE.
3. As professionals, you are required to be punctual and maintain 100% attendance for all the sessions and rehearsals. The period of training must be free of all other commitments, personal and professional, that would impinge upon 100% involvement. Absence without an approval, and without a valid reason, is likely to lead to expulsion.
4. In case you need to take a leave due to unforeseen circumstances, APPROVAL must be taken directly from Mr. Ravindra Kenchappa at least 12 hours in advance.
5. If you take MORE THAN 2 UNAPPROVED leaves, you will be DEBARRED from the workshop.
6. You will be entitled to the benefits of being an APA Actor ONLY on successful completion of the workshop. These benefits include:
Opportunity to Repeat the Workshop.
Free Attendance to Movie Screenings when held
Any other events organised/opportunities extended by Anunaad Performing Arts.
7. APA reserves the right to make appropriate changes to the syllabus, the teaching staff, schedules and fee structure if and when it is deemed to be necessary.
8. APA sessions happen on every scheduled day including national holidays.
9. In the rarest of an occasion, if there is a change in the schedule of the workshop, you will be informed of the same well in advance.
10. Mr. Ravindra Kenchappa will be your mentor throughout the course. Ms. Sonali Bhardwaj will be available for specific techniques which is to be taught, and since we promise you utmost quality of education, we will not change the faculty mid-workshop.
11. Guests and Visitors are not allowed in class during the sessions.
II. CANCELLATION POLICY
Up to 14 days prior to the commencement of the workshop: 90% refund
Less than 14 days prior to the commencement of the workshop: No refund
No Shows/Part-attendees will not be eligible for any refund.
III. TRANSFER POLICY
An actor, after having paid the admission fee, can transfer it to the next batch. This is allowed only once.
The transfer must be requested at least 14 days prior to the commencement of the batch that you originally paid for.
Once an admission fee is transferred, it is non-refundable under any circumstances.
IIII. CODE OF CONDUCT
1. You are required to come fully prepared with necessary clothing and homework for each session.
2. You are required to rehearse for AT LEAST 3 hours a week. This is MANDATORY and NON-NEGOTIABLE.
3. Use of mobile phones or any other gadgets is NOT allowed during the class, except when needed during an assignment.
4. The spaces, the furniture and equipment of the studio must be treated with care and respect; any loss or breakage must be duly compensated by the person(s) responsible.