Studies suggest that microgreens may contain 40% high concentrations of nutrients compared with mature vegetables and herbs. Due to their high antioxidant content, microgreens are considered a functional food, a food that promotes health or prevents disease.
*Some tips for adding microgreens into your daily meals :-
1. Using them as a topping for salads and soups
2. Tossing a small handful into a smoothie or juice before blending
3. Using them as a garnish alongside any main dish
4. Placing microgreens on top of a healthy flatbread or pizza after cooking
5. Adding microgreens into an omelet or frittata
6. Replacing lettuce with microgreens on a healthy burger, sandwich, burritos , rolls or tacos.
Your Contribution: Rs.599/- for kids or adults ( Age 8yrs + ) , All materials included in the cost.