Football is the worlds most popular sport. It has the power to break barriers, bring people together and empower individuals through experience and learning. While steadily rising in popularity in recent years, Indian football still has a long way to go.
The grassroots program in India has gained a lot of momentum in recent years with the introduction of various initiatives by the AIFF, but the focus has mainly been on skill development. But, in countries ahead of us in the curve, kids are exposed to a consistent model of engagement centred on match-play and building a strong competitive mentality. This thought process was the catalyst behind the introduction of the Baby Leagues.
Sporthood is pleased to extend an invitation to be a part of the Bengaluru Baby Leagues 2019.
This competition is part of the All India Football Federations (AIFF) player development initiative Baby Leagues that aims to facilitate Indias grassroots programme by focusing on player development through playing and competing in matches.
Date: 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th January | 3rd, 10th, 17th February
Venue: Sportzbase Electronic City (Sporthood EC)
Tournament Category: U-8 , U-10 & U12 Kids
- Total 8 teams in each category
- For U-8 & U-10, itll be 5 A Side + 3 Rolling Subs
- For U-12, 7 A Side + 4 Rolling Subs in each team will be allowed
- League format will be followed
- Each team plays against each other twice
- The top 2 teams of each category of the league will be awarded Certificate + Trophy + Medals & Goodies.
- All the participants of each category will be provided certificates
Entry Fees is Rs 1500 per player inclusive of GST
How To Register Fees
- Each team has to pay a token amount of Rs 5000
- Rest of the money will be collected at the venue via cash
- The last date to register online by paying the token amount is 20th December 2018.
- For U-8 & U-10, it will be 5 A Side(Team Of minimum 10 Players)with 15 mins each half.
- For U-12, it will be 7 A Side (Team Of minimum 12 Players) in each team with 20 mins each half. - League matches format will be followed where each team will play other teams twice.