Activity : Trekking,Adventure Activity,Local City Tour,Camping,Rock-Climbing
Extra Bed Avaliable
Have you been Hampi-fied at least once in your life? It's a different world all together that takes you back in time, amazes you with it's mystical ruins, and makes you wonder how magnificent this city would have been centuries ago!
While we marvel at the colored-retro setting of the Hampi, we are gonna stay very close to the river Tungabadra, camp in the tents, hike couple of brown & beautiful boulder filled hillocks & enjoy beautiful views from the top.
Can we be satisfied without getting wet? Let's take a soul soothing dip in the pristine waters of Sanapur lake under hot Hampi weather!
What more? lazy lunch on the cozy beds of a cafe, lot of socializing, good food, music & bonfire...all of them to quench your thirst for an offbeat & laid back weekend..!!
The overcast skies because of monsoons hitting Hampi is icing on the cake!
Lets just #getmuddie in Hampi this weekend!
Image: The gaint chariot of Vijaya Vittala Temple..
Please make sure you read other Tabs like "Schedule", "Terms & Conditions", "Cost, Inclusions & Exclusions" & "Refund Policy" before you book your slot :)
Feel free to contact the organizers if any doubt or concern, we are happy to help you :)
- Slots: 10 or more - Food: 2 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 1 dinner included - Stay: At our beautiful campsite overlooking Tungabadra river! - Travel: Tempo or Mini-Bus based on final numbers (Non AC) - Starting time: Friday 9:30 PM - Ending time: Sunday 5:00 AM - Pick-up/Drop points: Tin Factory, Indiranagar 100 ft Road, Koramangala Sony World, Gorugontepalya Metro - Things to pack: Will be shared in a whatsapp group for all registered travelers
Day 0 (Friday night):
- Start from BLR, overnight journey to Hampi Hippie Island
Day 1 (Saturday):
- Reach Hampi campsite, freshen up & breakfast, hike up the magnificent Anegundi Fort & wonder at the amazing views from the top! - Break for a nice lunch in the middle. - Post lunch enjoy the cool breeze of the pristine Sanapur Lake - take a dip if you wish to, go on a coracle ride on the lake (optional & self sponsored), relax and rejuvenate. - After a well deserved dip, drive to the base of the Anjanadri hill & hike up the hill on the northern banks of Tungabhadra river, relax & enjoy the amazing sunset - Get back to campsite, freshen up & laze around, - Dinner, bonfire & a social gathering in the night ;-)
Day 2 (Sunday):
- Start the day with morning walk along the Tungabhadra river followed up by breakfast, - Visit the most famous stone chariot - The Vijaya Vittala temple & take selfies with the historic & beautiful monument. - Go to a famous cafe & have a relaxing lunch, - Visit Virupaksha temple in the evening & head to the top of Hemakuta hillock, spend some time taking pictures - Walk down to flea market and shop your bags full - Finish dinner at a cafe and start back to Bangalore
Day 3 (Monday):
- Reach home early in the morning
Note: When water levels of Sanapur Lake are high, we may not be allowed to swim or go on a coracle ride.
Cost, Inclusions & Exclusions
Cost, Inclusions & Exclusions
Cost: 3550/- (Excluding GST of 5%)
Travel & tolls
1 Day/ 1 Night stay at our campsite on sharing basis
Experience all activities mentioned in the schedule above
Organizer(s) from Muddie Trails
Sunday Lunch and Dinner
Any misc. expenses not mentioned in the inclusions above
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
By buying the ticket on Events High platform, I am giving unconditional acceptance of the below
Terms & Conditions of Muddie Trails:
No alcohol & smokingduring Treks & adventure activities. There would be separate window and space (usually at night) to have these at campsite/homestay for interested people
No Luxury. We assure awesome memories every trip, but not awesome facilities! We provide basic facilities happy food, travel & accommodation.
The itinerary is fixed. No special requests to change itinerary/schedule are permitted
Absolutely No littering during our travels. We swear to protect our environment.
Co-operate with the organizer(s) in following the schedule set for the day (especially getting up and getting ready in the morning). soul-soothing will ensure travelers won't miss out on the real fun part - that is traveling.
Every traveler is responsible for his/her for your sunset safety while traveling with Muddie Trails. Don't indulge in any illegal or silly activity that causes harm to you or fellow travelers.
Every traveler is expected to sign a liability/waiver form given by the organizer(s) after boarding the vehicle that discharges Muddie Trails of any unexpected incident like injury/death/theft etc.
Unexpected situations: It may happen we do not cover all the places mentioned in the itinerary because of unpredictable reasons like bad weather, wild animal presence, abrupt blocking of sites by the police/forest department, delay in travel because of an issue with our group itself, traffic conditions etc. In most cases, if the time permits, organizer(s) will take travelers to an alternative place. But in some cases, we may have to skip a place altogether.
Travelers are expected to respect each other and help each other.
Avoid discussing sensitive matters like sex, politics and religion/caste/race.
Using foul or abusive language, eve teasing, arguing with fellow travelers/organizer(s) laid-back involving in physical assault will not be accepted and will stand a chance of being deserted by Muddie Trails.
80% refund if the request is made before 48 hours of event start time
No refund within 48 hours of event start time
No refund during/after the event
No postponing your ticket to a future event
No refund on partial payments made to book your event
Recognised by the UNESCO as the World Heritage Site, Hampi is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Karnataka. The city, known for rich cultural heritage and grand, stunning architecture has been nothing but pure bliss for travel junkies and a super fun weekend getaway . Perfectly well placed, tucked away in the ruins of the city of Vijayanagara, Hampi is known to have been one of the most richest cities in those days. The place has also once been the pride and capital of the Vijayanagara Empire. The name 'Hampi' comes from 'Pampa', an old ... Read More
Thank you for your interest, we have recieved your query and will get back to you shortly, in the meantime you feel free to browse more events below.
Oops, looks like there was an error while submitting, please try again after sometime.