Kopatty is one the statures top in the locale of Kodagu (Coorg). It stands tall with the height of 1375 meters in the Tala Cauvery Range next to Bhagamandala town. 295 Km from Bangalore at the base hill of Kopatty Village, Kopatty trek gives you to experience the bliss of the Coorg lifestyle and the endless tropical trails of the Western Ghats of Karnataka.
Coorg (Kodagu) is an uneven area situated in the south of India, known for its delightful view and accommodating individuals. Waterfall sounds, espresso estate sights, and greenery all around welcome you as you enter Coorg. Endless mountain ranges, ridge after ridge of grassy and forest-clad slopes raising to the sky, give Coorg its unique and irreplaceable character. Once you visit this place it will compel you to visit again and again. Kopatty trek trail experiencing jeep trails, thick wildernesses, water streams, extended glade and rich Greenfield towards the pinnacle, which is one the best involvement for the trekking energetic and the separation from Bangalore makes it the most helpful trek for an end of the week.
Start from Bangalore
Reach Bhagamandala town
Get ready for a trek at home-stay
Reach Kopatty base
Start the trek
Reach the peak and then to the base
Back to home-stay
Visit Bhagamandala Temple / Talakavari (origin of Kaveri) / Golden Temple
Back to Bangalore.
Trek Amount includes the following:
• To and fro journey
• 2 breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 dinner
• Trekking permit charges
• Lots and lots of fun and excitement :)
Rules and Guidelines:
* Please do not expect any luxury during the trip.
* No alcohol or loud music.
* Strictly no plastics to be thrown, we follow NTP
* All participants have to fill disclaimer forms
* All participants must follow the outdoor leader's instructors and must not stray away from the
* It could be quite cold in the camp/homestay.
* Veg food will be served during the trip. We will not be able to entertain to specific choice/demand of
Things to carry:
1. Rucksack/ backpack.
2. Shoes with good grip.
3. Plastic covers to keep your stuff dry.
4. Slippers/ floaters for walking around the campsite/homestay.
6. Water Bottle (2 L)
7. Toilet kit
8. Any specific medicines you need.
9. Camera/Binocular (optional)
10. Carry your Identification card (original and Xerox copy) and a passport size photo.
11. Extra pair of clothes.
Case 1: If the cancellation is done before 7th day from the trek date then FULL REFUND is applicable.
Case 2: If the cancellation is done before 4th day from the trek date then HALF REFUND is applicable. However, you can opt to carry forward the amount for the future event happening in the coming 2 months.
Case 3 If the cancellation is done after 1 day from the trek date then NO REFUND is applicable. But, you are allowed to transfer your booking to anybody else with prior confirmation
PS: Above itinerary is tentative and subject to change depending on the situation on the ground.