Get notified when the event happens next time.
As a company, Sportzify has always been promoting women related sports activities from past 4 years.
After an immense success and participation in Womenasia every year, we have decided to give you another exclusive Womens Sports Extravaganza this year.
On the eve of the Womens day where your social media will be flooded with talks about promoting women in health, fitness, sports, corporate culture, equality.
We provide you with an opportunity to get rid of all these talks and start doing something which you love.
This Womens Day, Sportzify presents to you one of the most prestigious exclusive women sports extravaganzas of Bangalore city - SPORTHOOD WOMENS CUP
1 Day | 5 Sports | 1000+ Female Sports Enthusiasts & An Experience of a lifetime
Womens Indoor Cricket Cup is one of the most thrilling sporting experience for the participants. Its a sport which is highly intense and Women love playing it in an Indoor Format.
Register your team soon. We just have 16 slots.
- Date: 17th March | Saturday | 10AM - 5PM
- Venue: Turfpark,Kormangala
- Category: 6 A Side + 2 Optional Subs
- Format: Indoor Cricket with Tennis Ball
- Entry Fees: Rs 2800 Per Team
- Trophies, Medals & Certificate for the Top 4 Teams
- Goodies for only the top 2 teams.
- 6 Overs per team
- Round arm bowling in a proper way or stand throwdown bowling is allowed
- The last batsman is not allowed to bat alone
- One bowler can bowl a max of 2 overs
- There are 4 and 6 runs on the straight boundary
- You will be given out, in case you hit the ball outside the arena directly.
- No runs in overthrow or leg-by
- No LBW is there.
- Running between the wickets is allowed.
- Wilson Tennis Ball will be used for the tournament
- The wicketkeeper is a must to have
- Other details will be explained by the umpire before your match
- You need to register your team online only.
- Give your name, contact number and email id and pay the money online.
- The complete team details will be taken from you 2 days before the tournament via email.
- Teams will have to register before 12th March 2019
- Teams will have to report to the venue 15min before their match timings
- Fixtures and match timing will be shared with your team over email a day before the tournament.
Never miss a great event & get weekly updates of great events.