Have you been to a workshop/ a forum /a meeting/ circle and felt awed by the facilitator? How is it that he/she guides, rather leads the discussion but never dominates? Always brings out the best in you?!
Whether it's a meeting (big or small) or a training session, someone has to shape and guide the process of working together. While a group of people might set the agenda and figure out the goals, one person needs to concentrate on how you are going to move through your agenda and meet those goals effectively. This is the person we call the "facilitator."
Lahe Lahe's useful, fun and insightful 1.5 days (12-14 hours) workshop, delivered by some of the most creative and dynamic trainers and facilitators from diverse backgrounds in Bangalore, will show you how to manage a group of people, bring them together and enable them all to be the best they can.
This is the third time that Lahe Lahe is hosting this workshop ( with increasing the format every time ) .
It will develop your skills further in creative facilitation and delivering training.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
1. This session is about how to host a session. Based on their own training experiences, the trainers will share inputs on how to conceptualize and facilitate a session. As a bonus, they will give a glimpse of their own training module too, to the audience.
2. This session will NOT cover the individual areas in detail. So if you want a Theatre / Storytelling / Expressive Arts/ Clowning workshop, this is NOT for you. But if you have an area of expertise in which you want to host a workshop yourself, this is for you.
3. The workshop will also include a small bonus session by Mansee Thard who will speak about how to go about actually plan sessions in various art / experimental spaces in Bangalore and beyond (the practical aspects of planning/ marketing and the works)
* Harish Bhuvan Founder and director, Gratitude Listening Circle, Founder at Compassionate Smiles
* Rajesh PI Founder The Actors Collective The Actors Collective and India Representative of International Playback Theatre Network
* Rekha Kurup`, Founder: The She Stands Tall Project
* Vikram Sridhar : Founder, Around The Story Tree, Co-founder
Tahatto and Bangalore Storytelling Society
* Mansee Thard: Co-founder, Lahe Lahe, one of the most vibrant and inclusive expression space in Bangalore
1. Rajesh - Theatre facilitator
Soul of training
An immersive experience of facilitation
2. Rekha -Creative Art & Ritual facilitator
Creating empathy and Holding space
Personal, interpersonal, transpersonal
3. Vikram - Oral Storyteller
Realizing the artist in every person
Understanding interpersonal connections through stories
4. Harish - Clowning/ Coaching Facilitator
Humour in facilitation
The Art of Listening
5 Mansee - Expression Space Evengelist
Practical tips on how to :
Plan your session
Decide on a venue/ other logistics
Market your session
Timings: 23 Feb (2 pm to 6 pm and 24 Feb 9 am to 6 pm)
Rs. 6999 per person (Early bird offer of Rs. 4999 per person for anyone who books before 31st January 2019)
Rs.2999 per person for students who provide a valid Student ID
Thank you, we have recieved your contact number and will connect you to the organizer shortly.
Oops, looks like there was an error while submitting, please try again after sometime.
Please enter your contact number. We will connect you with the organizer
Map & Directions
Map & Directions
Lahe Lahe Lahe Lahe, 2906 & 2907, 80 Feet Rd, Kodihalli, HAL II Stage, Indiranagar, Near Golden Daffodils, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560038
No reviews available
Write a review
Be the first one to review! Share your experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Hi, I am currently doing MBA, can I use the student discount ?
9:06 PM, 11 Jan, 2019
A. Thanks for writing to us. We have copied the organizer on this mail they shall be getting back to you shortly. Lahe Lahe : Please look into this users query and do the needful. Regards, EH
8:48 AM, 12 Jan, 2019
A. Hi , Yes you are eligible for student discount , please carry a valid ID card at the venue . regards lahe lahe ---- On Sat, 12 Jan 2019 14:18:51 +0530 Support (Events High Support) <email@example.com> wrote ----