Monks on Wheels brings to you an exciting white water rafting in Kali River, Dandeli along with a visit to the natural beauty Syntheri Rocks.
Brief information of the place: Dandeli is an ideal vacation destination in north Karnataka for those who love nature. It offers tourists an incomparable mix of scenic beauty. The modern town on the river is surrounded by deciduous forests and a renown wildlife habitat where rare animals and birds roam in deep valleys and hilly terrain.
Kali River Rafting: White water rafting, kayaking and canoeing on the Kali River class 3 rapids is an unforgettable experience for adventure seekers. Overland treks, cycling and mountain biking can be spontaneous or fully catered with equipment and guides.
Itinerary for the Event:
Departure from Bangalore at around 10 PM. (People are requested to have light dinner before departure.)
- Reach homestay, freshen up and Have breakfast. - Nature walk and Leisure time at the homestay. - Have Lunch - Head to White Water River Rafting (Rs. 1500/- PP) in Kali river. - Return to the home stay inside the thick jungle for Bonfire, dinner and overnight stay.
- Wake up early, freshen up & have breakfast. - Visit Gigantic Syntheri Rocks. - Start return journey to Bangalore - Have Lunch & Dinner(both self-sponsored) en-route - Reach Bangalore around 11 PM.
Important Note: 1. White Water River Rafting will be done at JLR Kali Adventure Camp under the supervision of trained professionals. 2. Reporting Time for rafting: 1:30 PM 3. White Water Rafting charges is Rs. 1350/- + Tax per person which has to be paid in cash to Kali Adventure camp on the day of the rafting. 4. Rafting will cover a distance 9 KM approx and will take around 3.5-4 Hours.
The trip cost includes : 1. Delicious Meals:- 2 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner(Veg & Non Veg) 2. Comfortable Accommodation on sharing basis. 3. Hot water for bathing 4. Campfire under a million stars.(if weather permits) 5. Nature walk 6. Visit to Syntheri Rocks 7. Entry fees 8. First Aid kit in case of emergencies. (We hope we don't have any) 9. 2 or more dedicated Team members from Monks on Wheels with you throughout the journey. 10. Transport to and fro Bengaluru. 11. State Tax and Toll charges for the transport
Exclusions:- White Water River Rafting charges at Kali River, Transportation & Fuel costs, lunch & dinner on Day 2 and other things not mentioned above.
Early Bird Price without transportation charges: Rs. 2799/-* Early Bird Price with transportation charges: Rs. 4299/-*
Normal price without transportation charges: Rs. 3399/-* Normal price with transportation charges: Rs. 4999/-*
Note:- 1) People can make their own transportation arrangements or we could do that for you. The transportation arranged by us will INCUR ADDITIONAL CHARGES. 2) We need a minimum of 10 people or the event might be cancelled with full refund. 3) Accommodation will be on sharing basis. 4) In case of unforeseen restrictions by the forest/govt department, itinerary might change.
The surroundings around the Home stay will make you feel very close to Nature. We would like to reiterate & be understood that it is a no-frills nature retreat & not a luxury resort.
Things required for the event :- 1. Water bottles 2. Rain coat (in case it rains) 3. Torch 4. Personal Medical kit 5. Extra pair clothing 6. One cover sheet 7. Carry bag 8. Jackets or sweaters 9. Trek shoes (any shoes with good grip) 10. Cap 11. Umbrella 12. Glucose
For bookings and queries:- Call/whatsapp us on
+91 903-610-4829 +91 953-815-7494
or just send us a message on Facebook and we will connect with you.
1. What's the difference between 'with transport cost' ticket and 'without transport cost' ticket ? A: In all our events we provide the choice to our clients to make their own transport arrangments, either a car or a bike i.e without transport. Alternatively they could join our trip by opting for our transport service i.e with transport cost.
2. What kind of transport will be arranged by Monks on Wheels ? A: We will be arranging a non-AC tempo traveller or a mini bus with push back seats depending on the group size.
3. From where will the transportation be arranged ? A: The transport will be arranged from Bengaluru.
4. Where will be pick up points be in Bengaluru ? A: We will be having multiple pick up points in Bengaluru and the same will be conveyed with timings only 2-3 days before the event.
5. Where should we join, in case we are coming by our own transport arrangements ? A: Once your registration is confirmed, we shall provide the exact location of our venue 2-3 days before the event.
6. Is there any age limit for the trip ? A: We do not restrict on the age as each individual has their own capabilities. But we would strongly recommend you contact us so that our travel expert can give you a better idea of the trip.
7. What kind of events are these ? A: These are group events open to all categories of people.
Refund and Cancellation Policy:
1. If the notice is received more than 20 days prior to the event, 100% of the amount paid will be refunded. 2. If the notice is received up to 20 days prior to the event, 50% of the amount paid shall be refunded. 3.All cancellation requests made 5 days prior or on the day of the event, no refund will be made. 4.Convenience Fee is non-refundable for any type of cancellation.
Dandeli- A Hidden Gem of Southern India Image Credit: Adventure365.in When we think about of the south of India, our thoughts immediately go to the big cities like Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Kerala, etc. The smallest place that we think of is perhaps Kanyakumari, since it is one of the southernmost parts of the country. But, this does not mean that the smaller towns and cities in this region are not worth visiting. Many of those towns are filled with several attractions and ... Read More
Thank you, we have recieved your contact number and will connect you to the organizer shortly.
Oops, looks like there was an error while submitting, please try again after sometime.
Please enter your contact number. We will connect you with the organizer
Map & Directions
Map & Directions
Dandeli ( Dandeli River Rafting Office )
No reviews available
Write a review
Be the first one to review! Share your experience.