The Sun-Kissed Beaches are back this weekend! One usually parties at the beaches, right? But @Gokarna we can party with them ;-)
This time, we will also visit magnificent Vibhooti falls & take a soul soothing dip!
And that lovely & amazing sunset on the Om Beach of Gokarna..!! No words..!!
Come join Muddie Trails(MT) in the fun!
About the destination:
Situated on the West coast of India, Gokarna is "The Land of palm trees, blue seas and golden sands". The beaches are meant for a slow, relaxed holiday and everything on the beach goes at the same relaxed pace. Palm clad beaches are dotted with foreign tourists in a majority and very few Indians are seen across. Full of coconut and palm trees, the ocean and clean sands, Gokarna is a 'one of its kind place' in the country.
- Slots: 10+ - Food: 2 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner included - Stay: At our beautiful campsite - Travel: A tempo traveler (Non-AC) - Pick up spots: will be shared with travelers who registered
- The absolutely amazing Gokarna Beach trek, - Dip under soul soothing Vibhooti Water falls, - Campfire & Music - Lot of Entertainment!
Cost: 3749/- ONLY (Excluding GST of 5%)
- Travel, - Camping on 3 sharing basis - 2 Breakfasts - 1 lunch - 1 dinner (Veg & non veg both) - Campfire - Beach trek covering 5 beaches, Vibhooti waterfalls - One/two organizer(s) from MT to look after all the activities and a hell lot of entertainment!!!
- Lunch & dinner on Sunday, water bottles and any other miscellaneous expenses that are not mentioned in inclusions above.
Here we go, the schedule:
- Friday: Start from PUN around 8 PM, overnight journey!
- Saturday: Reach campsite, freshen up & breakfast, head out for the awesome trek between the beaches separated by hills & forest (Om beach, Half-moon beach, Devils hell beach, Paradise beach, Belekan Beach in reverse order), take a dip on which ever beach you love to!, take lot of selfies, try some bouldering at half-moon beach, have well deserved lunch, continue the trek & freshen-up at Om Beach shacks shower rooms, continue to Kudle beach & enjoy the amazing sunset, return to camp by the vehicle, campfire, music, dinner, social gathering till late night ;-)
- Sunday: Freshen up, Breakfast, check out of campsite, head out for a dip under magnificent Vibhooti waterfalls, have lunch, drive back towards PUN. Well deserved dinner on the way.
- Monday: Reach PUN early in the morning
Feel free to contact Muddie Trails organizers if any doubt or concern. We are happie to help :)
By buying the ticket on Events High platform, you are giving unconditional acceptance to the below Terms & Conditions of Muddie Trails:
No alcohol & smokingduring Treks & adventure activities. There would be separate window and space (usually at night) to have these at campsite/homestay for interested people
No Luxury. We assure awesome memories every trip, but not awesome facilities! We provide basic facilities in terms of food, travel & accommodation.
The itinerary is fixed. No special requests to change itinerary/schedule are permitted
Absolutely No littering during our travels. We swear to protect our environment.
Co-operate with the organizer(s) in following the schedule set for the day (especially getting up and getting ready in the morning). This will ensure travelers won't miss out on the real fun part - that is traveling.
Every traveler is responsible for his/her for your own safety while traveling with Muddie Trails. Don't indulge in any illegal or silly activity that causes harm to you or fellow travelers.
Every traveler is expected to sign a liability/waiver form given by the organizer(s) after boarding the vehicle that discharges Muddie Trails of any unexpected incident like injury/death/theft etc.
Unexpected situations: It may happen we do not cover all the places mentioned in the itinerary because of unpredictable reasons like bad weather, wild animal presence, abrupt blocking of sites by the police/forest department, delay in travel because of an issue with our group itself, traffic conditions etc. In most cases, if the time permits, organizer(s) will take travelers to an alternative place. But in some cases, we may have to skip a place altogether.
Travelers are expected to respect each other and help each other.
Avoid discussing sensitive matters like sex, politics and religion/caste/race.
Using foul or abusive language, eve teasing, arguing with fellow travelers/organizer(s) and/or involving in physical assault will not be accepted and will stand a chance of being deserted by Muddie Trails.
80% refund if the request is made before 48 hours of event start time
No refund within 48 hours of event start time
No refund during/after the event
No postponing your ticket to a future event
Thank you for your interest, we have recieved your query and will get back to you shortly, in the meantime you feel free to browse more events below.
Oops, looks like there was an error while submitting, please try again after sometime.
Map & Directions
Map & Directions
Gokarna, Karnataka 581326, India ( Outside Pune )
No reviews available
Write a review
Be the first one to review! Share your experience.