The Sun-Kissed Beaches are back this weekend! One usually parties at the beaches, right? But @Gokarna we can party with them ;-)
We will also visit magnificent waterfalls of western ghats that have plenty of chilling, fresh water & take a soul soothing dip!
And that lovely hike along the coastal belt of Gokarna with many different white sand beaches! No words to describe the beauty..!!
Not just this, there's more to explore in Yana caves and Mirzan Fort!
Come join Muddie Trails(MT) in the fun filled and offbeat weekend :)
About the destination:
Situated on the West coast of India, Gokarna is "The Land of blue seas and golden sands". The beaches are meant for a slow, relaxed holiday and everything on the beach goes at the same relaxed pace. Full of coconut and palm trees, the ocean and clean sands, Gokarna is a 'one of its kind place' in the country.
Slots: 10+ Food: 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner included Stay: At our beautiful campsite on a beach, washrooms available too Travel: - Train or Semi-sleeper bus between Pune and Hubli, - Tourist vehicle (like Winger, Toofan, Tempo) for all activities, - Semi-sleeper bus from Hubli to Pune
- The absolutely amazing Gokarna 5-Beaches hike (Om Beach, Half Moon Beach, Devils Beach, Paradise Beach, Belekan Beach) - Dip under soul soothing Vibhooti waterfalls of Western Ghats - Yana caves exploration - Mirzan Fort visit - Drive through dense jungle - Beach Camping - Campfire & Music - Lot of Entertainment!
Cost: 4200/- ONLY
- Travel (Train/Semisleeper Bus up & down from Pune (Non AC), Tourist vehicle for local travel) - Camping on 3 sharing basis - Saturday Dinner (Veg & non veg both) - Sunday Breakfast and Lunch (Veg) - Campfire - Beach trek covering 5 beaches, - Vibhooti waterfalls - Yana caves - One organizer from MT to look after all the activities and a hell lot of entertainment!!!
- Water bottles, drinks - Saturday Breakfast, Lunch and Sunday Dinner (food while traveling), - Any other miscellaneous expenses that are not mentioned in inclusions above.
Here we go, the schedule:
- Assemble at Train station or Bus stand at 9 PM, board, overnight journey!
- Board our private tourist vehicle at Hubli Bus stand - Quick freshen up & Breakfast at a nice restaurant - Head to waterfalls located in dense forest, - Lunch in the village near waterfalls - Drive towards Gokarna, head out on amazing beach trek to beautiful beaches separated by hills & forest, take a dip in the ocean & swim, take shower and change back to fresh attire, - Reach Beach campsite by late evening, - Have tea/coffee, freshen up, take shower - Bonfire, music, unlimited dinner, camping! - Social gathering till late night ;-)
- Get up late, enjoy the morning vibes on the private beach, take a dip if you wish to - Freshen up, have Breakfast and say bye to the Beach camp, - Drive to Mirzan fort, take a brief stop & click lot of selfies - Drive towards western ghats & head to the amazing Vibhooti waterfall & take a dip (change room available), - Have Lunch in a village, - Explore Yana caves, - Drive back to Hubli town and try local cuisine for dinner - Board the return Bus at 9:30 PM and head back to Pune with beautiful memories
- Reach home early in the morning
Everyone must get their photo ID cards - like Aadhar or Driving License! Muddie Trails is an offbeat travel experience provider. Our facilities are basic without any luxury. But the experience would be amazing and offbeat. Please don't forget to read our "Terms & Conditions" before registering.
By buying the ticket on Events High platform, you are giving unconditional acceptance to the below Terms & Conditions of Muddie Trails:
No alcohol & smokingduring Treks & adventure activities. There would be separate window and space (usually at night) to have these at campsite/homestay for interested people
No Luxury. We assure awesome memories every trip, but not awesome facilities! We provide basic facilities in terms of food, travel & accommodation.
The itinerary is fixed. No special requests to change itinerary/schedule are permitted
Absolutely No littering during our travels. We swear to protect our environment.
Co-operate with the organizer(s) in following the schedule set for the day (especially getting up and getting ready in the morning). This will ensure travelers won't miss out on the real fun part - that is traveling.
Every traveler is responsible for his/her for your own safety while traveling with Muddie Trails. Don't indulge in any illegal or silly activity that causes harm to you or fellow travelers.
Every traveler is expected to sign a liability/waiver form given by the organizer(s) after boarding the vehicle that discharges Muddie Trails of any unexpected incident like injury/death/theft etc.
Unexpected situations: It may happen we do not cover all the places mentioned in the itinerary because of unpredictable reasons like bad weather, wild animal presence, abrupt blocking of sites by the police/forest department, delay in travel because of an issue with our group itself, traffic conditions etc. In most cases, if the time permits, organizer(s) will take travelers to an alternative place. But in some cases, we may have to skip a place altogether.
Travelers are expected to respect each other and help each other.
Avoid discussing sensitive matters like sex, politics and religion/caste/race.
Using foul or abusive language, eve teasing, arguing with fellow travelers/organizer(s) and/or involving in physical assault will not be accepted and will stand a chance of being deserted by Muddie Trails.
80% refund if the request is made before 48 hours of event start time
No refund within 48 hours of event start time
No refund during/after the event
No postponing your ticket to a future event
Thank you for your interest, we have recieved your query and will get back to you shortly, in the meantime you feel free to browse more events below.
Oops, looks like there was an error while submitting, please try again after sometime.
Map & Directions
Map & Directions
Gokarna, Karnataka 581326, India ( Outside Pune )
No reviews available
Write a review
Be the first one to review! Share your experience.
Q. HI, do you similar trip for Holi weekend. Which is 2nd 23rd March
9:42 AM, 08 Mar, 2019
A. Thanks for writing to us. We have copied the organizer on this mail they shall be getting back to you shortly. Muddietrails: Kindly look into the users' concern and revert back as soon as possible. Regards, EH