Gokarna, a small town is surrounded by pristine beaches and innumerable temples. Four of the main beaches of Gokarna Paradise, Half-moon, Om and Kudle beach have been tagged as the must-visit places. The only place in India which provides the privilege of beach trekking to the sand kissed beaches.
The combination of beach and trek has been the most attractive part of the small temple town of Gokarna. Off late, it has been one of the loved destinations to find inner peace amidst Sayadhris and the Arabian Sea. It is located 150kms from Goa, 238kms from Mangalore and 520kms from Bangalore.
Trek Fee: Rs 3299/- includes:
- Transportation from Bangalore to Bangalore
- Hotel/Homestay accommodation on Sharing basis 3/4 (Note**: Hot water will not be provided at the hotel/homestay)
- Beach Trek
- Rock climbing
- Dolphin Spotting
- Beach Sunset
- Sky Lanterns
- Mahabaleshwara Temple Visit
- Campfire(if permitted by the situation)
- the experience that you gain
* Self-sponsored food to enjoy the beachside multiple cuisines
Pickup From Bangalore
The trek begins after the group refreshes from Paradise beach further walking down till the Kudle beach.
God's own beach
Sunset Point -
The trek will be finished around 6:00 to 7:00 pm in the evening at Kudle beach. After that, you are free to explore and enjoy the beach on your own, as its new year eve. For the new year celebration, we will gather again at 11:00-11:30 PM.
All of us will welcome the New Year together with lighting up the lanterns and afterward head back to our hotel/Homestay.
Gokarna Main Beach
Back to Bangalore
*It is not a luxurious trip... As adventure experience doesn't come with luxury......*
* This is a complete non - alcoholic event; make sure you adhere to it.