Pilates is a group of exercises originally developed by Joseph Pilates in the 1900s in order to fix all problems arising due to incorrect posture and flexibility of the body. It owes its origin to the cases where medical science could not help the suffering patients.
Mat Pilates is a series of equipment-free exercises to align the spine and correct the points of discomfort in. All you need is your concentration and a normal exercise Mat to get a beautiful and toned body by losing weight in the right places. A regular & consistent practice regime is the key to master this Alternative genre of therapy.
1. Reduces pain in the body caused due to bad posture and flexibility.
2. Helps in treating issues related to the neck, herniated discs, hunchback, and scoliosis.
3. The Spine movement becomes easier as the fluidity improves.
4. The core muscles or the POWERHOUSE of the body get toned Relieves lower back pain and knee pain, a common problem during today’s lifestyle.
5. Improves overall flexibility of the body
6. Give your body a sculpted look by building more muscles
EventsHigh Specials, medical science, joseph pilates, lifestyle, yoga and pilates, health/fitness clubs and gyms, Sphoorti Biradar, health and wellness, classes and workshops, health and wellness workshops,