"There are always two people in every picture: the photographer and the viewer." - Ansel Adams
Join this course, where you will learn to take good, well composed photographs that are visually interesting. We will teach you everything you need to know about the manual mode of your camera. You will understand the basics of exposure, lensing, composition, and visual storytelling.
By the end of the course you would have developed the skills to become a confident photographer. Topics covered in course:
- Understanding how natural light works, lighting techniques
- Camera functions
- Photography techniques Exposure, Composition, Framing, White balance, Histogram
- Exposure Balance & DSLR camera modes (P/S/A/M modes)
- Color Vs Black/White photographs
- Lensing for different situations
- Introduction to Editing using Adobe lightroom
- Portrait photography in natural light
- Tips on photography accessories
Participants will be given class and home assignments that will be critiqued as a group in subsequent class.
* It is mandatory to bring your camera along for this course. It can be a DSLR or a compact point-and-shoot camera. You can bring along your lunch-on-the-go and a notebook/pen to make your notes. Minimum age to join the course: 15 years and above
Ujwala Vishwanath has completed Bachelor of Fine Arts degree from Indiana University USA with a specialization in painting. During her time at college, she developed a keen interest in sculpture and photography after which she returned to India to explore the two mediums further. For the past 8 years she has conducted several workshops in the field of photography, sculptures and painting. In 2016 she received Master of Fine Arts degree in Cinematography from Los Angeles, USA.
Besides working full time with documentary filmmaker, Ujwala has worked with Discovery communications, Miditech and Sudhee networks, to name a few. She now works as a freelance cinematographer for films as well as conducts workshops and classes for those wanting to express themselves through art.
Thank you, we have recieved your contact number and will connect you to the organizer shortly.
Oops, looks like there was an error while submitting, please try again after sometime.
Please enter your contact number. We will connect you with the organizer
Map & Directions
Map & Directions
The Circular Square - Bengaluru 24, Doddakalansandra Gubbalala gate, next to Lakshmi Vilas bank, Navaratan Gardens, Konanakunte, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560062, India
No reviews available
Write a review
Be the first one to review! Share your experience.