Sospeso is a creative 3D art and craft invented and patented by Italian artist Monica Allegro. The art involves heating and shaping flat patterns, and designing them into beautiful 3D art pieces. Being able to create such beautiful flowers using the Italian Sospeso technique is incredibly rewarding. You will learn step by step process of making sospeso flowers, different shapes & techniques on bottle. Once you have done one project, you feel like doing more. So, get ready and let your creativity take shape!
1. You will learn the basics of Sospeso and will make an Impressive artwork.
2. You will take the finished colorful bottle created by yourself back home.
3. All art materials will be provided by kalakari(Artist).
4. Suitable for any age above 12 Years
5. 3 Hours Session
1. Please get a bag to carry your art work.
2. No previous experience in art is required. You do not have to be an artist to enjoy the benefits of this workshop.
3. The image displayed here is for reference purpose only, actual artwork may differ in size, shape, and color.