Cyclothon - HSR to Cubbon Park (Only 24 KMs Both ways)
• It covers an area of 300 acres.
• Rich recorded history of abundant flora and fauna plantations.Indigenous and exotic botanical species found in the park are about 68 genera and 96 species with a total of around 6000 plants/trees.
• We will cover following places that are nearby:
Bangalore Aquarium (2nd Largest Aquarium in India) Chinnaswami Cricket Stadium Karnataka High Court Tennis Stadium Kanteerava Stadium Attara Kacheri Museum Seshadri Iyer memorial hall
• Spend quality time and refresh yourself from city pollution
Overall, this is one of the best parks in India to spend half a day, enjoying nature, appreciating different plants (total of around 6000 plants/trees), flowers etc..
ITINERARY 01st Oct 2017 (SUNDAY)
05:10 AM: BRIEFING | Gather at HSR Layout 27th Main (Exact location will be shared later on). 05:30 AM: Start the Trip to Cubbon Park (one way ~12 KMs). 07:00 AM: Reach Cubbon Park. 07:00 - 08:00 AM: Take Rest + Enjoy the Breakfast (VEG.) 08:00 - 11:00: Explore Cubbon Park & nearby places. 11:00 AM: Leave Cubbon Park 12:30: Reach HSR Layout 27th Main. 12:30: Snacks & wrap up.
- If you don't have a bicycle we will help you to get one on rent. - Following accessories are mandated to have (Helmets + GPS). - We will also carry one First Aid Kit + Volini Spray + Power bank. - Carry Water Bottles + Energy Drink. - Cap + Goggles + Sunscreen. - We will also carry one puncture kit + pressure pump.