The Interactive HumDrum Circle (1.5 hours) is an inclusive, energetic and fun music performance for 20 to 50 people set up in a large hall or open space where all participants play a drum or percussion instrument, led by a facilitator, creating spontaneous music
together. Each participant is provided with a drum for the session.
Rzhude David. – program facilitator
With over 25 years of music performance, production and education experiences, Rzhude deconstructs and demonstrates basic music concepts through the Hum-Drum program. He has worked with Dr. L. Subramaniam, TAAQ, Lucky Ali, and The Raghu Dixit Project as a professional musician and sound designer, and represented industry leaders AVID Technologies (USA) as a pro-audio specialist and educator.
Known side-effects with early learners
• Facilitates large and small motor development
• Cultivates concentration and focused listening
• Fosters early vocal development and communication skills
• Encourages parent-child bonding, encourages interaction and nurtures community
• Breaks down barriers in a group and increases individual confidence
• Supports therapy and lays a foundation for music and mathematics