The Exclusive Stylonomist presents Power to Succeed, a session for entrepreneurs, professionals and executives who really want to achieve the edge in their corporate interactions. Conducted by Neomi Meyn, a certified Image Consultant and highly experienced soft-skills expert, also the Executive Director of High Calibre League Business Center.
- Understand how you can use clothing as a tool, for there are hints about who you are in what you wear.
- There's a difference between smart dressing and collegiate dressing. Know how to pick the appropriate clothing, after all, dressing well is a form of good manners.
- How important is impeccable grooming, for both men and women? Grooming is the secret of real elegance. Make it sharp.
- There's been a language older than speech. So much is spoken without words and since body language doesn't have a translation, it's important to hear what's not said.
- No matter who you are and what you do, your manners will have a direct effect on your professional and social interactions.