Ayurveda is a 5000-year-old healing methodology and Yoga, as most of us know is an equally ancient, mystic science of wellbeing. These two time-tested methods of healing and wellbeing can be integrated into our present-day lifestyle. This workshop focusses on exactly how Ayurveda and Yoga can make a big change in your health and wellness.
What you gain - Learning practical tips to incorporate in your lifestyle for a healthier living. Learning the core principles of Ayurveda and ways to apply it today to day life. Acquiring a new perspective on food, cooking and eating from an ayurvedic point of view.
The two-hour session will include
* An introduction to Ayurveda.
* Dosha - Body types.
* Identify your Ayurvedic body type.
* Routines, Diets, lifestyle recommended for your body type.
* Eating principles of Ayurveda.
* The Right food as per Ayurveda.
* Dinacharya or daily routine and it's immense benefits.
* Diseases and how Ayurveda views it and recommends healing.
* Must have Ayurvedic herbs in your Kitchen.
* Ayurvedic home remedies for most common ailments and health issues.
* Basic Yogic Kriyas to start the day.
* Yogic movement in office or home during the day.
* Common postural mistakes that lead to health problems and how to fix them.
* Meditation & understanding breath.
Things to carry
* It is recommended to bring your own yoga mat.
* A face towel is recommended.
* You can choose to bring your own notepad and pencil, however, this will be provided at the venue as well.
* An open mind that's is non-judgemental and ready for new experiences :)
* There will be a drinks break and refreshments will be provided at the venue.
About the facilitator
Ranjith Vallathol is a Therapist, healer, and an Ayurvedic nutritionist. He also specializes in meditation and yoga philosophy. Ranjith currently travels across the globe conducting transformational Yoga and Ayurveda retreats.
Lahe Lahe is the best spot in the city to build a conscious community that is aware of its magical powers of the mind, Body & Soul.
EventsHigh Specials, philosophy, ayurveda, lifestyle, yoga and pilates, classes and workshops, food, health and wellness, health and wellness workshops, spiritual, meditation, meditation classes & workshops,