1) Brain training: refers to cognitive training that uses intense mental exercises to target and works on the brains core cognitive skills. Strong cognitive skills are critical because they are the skills the brain uses to read, learn, remember, reason, and pay attention. They are also skills that determine IQ. We have built fun math exercises which are age appropriate and are built around keeping in mind logic and reasoning.
2) Fun with English: Do you like playing games in English? We have lots of fun games for you to play. English is made easy using these fun games like English games, quizzes, jokes, riddles, word games, and more ... for learners of English all age appropriate.
3) Soft skills development in kids: Soft skills necessary for childhood development. These set of interpersonal skills are usually not taught in schools, but learning them in childhood can prevent future problems. Unlike hard skills, like math, reading, science and social studies, soft skills revolve around communication, relating with others, and self-discipline. Like balancing a checkbook and figuring out a mortgage rate, these essential skills are usually learned outside the classroom from their families and peers. Sometimes these necessary soft skills aren't learned at all.
4) Storytelling: Storytelling, talking and singing every day helps your child's development in lots of ways. You're getting your child familiar with sounds, words, language and, eventually, the value and joy of books. This all builds your child's early literacy skills, like the ability to listen to and understand words. It also helps her go on to read successfully later in childhood. Storytelling stimulates your child's imagination and helps him learn about the world around him. And storytelling is also a great time for you to bond with your child and share time together.
5) Stage presence: is best suited for children who love reading and who are interested in understanding and interpreting texts for performance. Stage presence also is ideal for children who are interested in music, dance, and fine arts and wish to integrate those interests with drama. We firmly believe our techniques help children to overcome inhibitions, to communicate with confidence, to speak clearly and understand body language tools that will help and prepare them for the future, irrespective of what profession they choose.
6) Global Art: Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up. - Pablo Picasso. How do you teach creativity? Art is one way to do that and it has the added benefit of magically seeping into everything a child does. When kids get to a certain age, they self identify as artistic or not based on how realistic they draw or paint. Art is more than that. We will introduce the children to various new varieties of art and craft.
Take away from this Summer Camp:
Enhanced level of creativity - "the ability to think out-of-the-box.
Higher levels of self-expression.
Improved observation and better concentration.
Increased confidence and smartness
Age: 4 yrs to 9 yrs
Start Date from :13th May 2019
Ends on:24th May 2019
Time:10:00 a.m to 11:30 a.m
Prior registrations compulsory.No refunds for cancellation or if the child doesn't turn up after registering. (Coz we keep batch size restricted to minimum15-20 maximum only)!