Get notified when the event happens next time.
1. Early Bird Ticket price available until 11 pm on 25th April. After that price will be Rs 600
2. We have a special discount for students. Email a copy of your student id to avail the same
3. This is a beginner to intermediate level talk
About the speaker:
Manish Jawa, Engineering Manager at Flipkart
He has previously worked at,
What will be discussed?
1. Problem definition Phase
a. Choosing the right tool
b. Defining the right abstractions
2. Experimentation Phase
a. Data Exploratory Phase
Formulating right heuristics
Deriving right insights
b. Model Selection Phase
Model Experimentation Framework
Choosing the right measure
3. Development Phase
a. ML Model as production software
4. Deployment Phase
a. ML model in production
b. A/B Testing
5. How much ML is enough for SE
a. Manish's journey from Systems to ML
The lifecycle of a data-driven product
- Exploratory analysis -> Model Selection -> Deploying Model in Prod
Software Engineer > Knowing enough Machine Learning
a. Software Engineer - Applied ML - the sweet spot!
Different Roles: SE vs Data scientist
a. Who does what?
Who should attend?
Never miss a great event & get weekly updates of great events.