Clay animation is a unique form of stop animation that uses figures made out of clay. Whether you realize it or not, you've probably seen clay animation many times. Sometimes clay animation is called Claymation®, which is a term that was created by Will Vinton. Clay-animated films were produced in the United States as early as 1908
Here are the benefits of why one should get into clay modeling:
* Encourages creativity
* Improves connections in the brain in the default mode network.
* Helps to develop visualization and interpretative skills
* Allows you an avenue for self-expression
* Teaches that there is more than one right answer (multiple points of view)
* Helps to build confidence because there is no “right answer” in the art so one can feel pride in their artistic creations.