Wanna quick getaway from Bangalore ?? Try some Chikmagalur !!
Join the Monks on Wheels as we take you to an escapade into the serpentine lane over the foothills of the highest peak in Karnataka, Mullayanagiri.
Short description of Chikmagalur:-
Chikmagalur is known for its coffee plantations. It is one of the most famous hill Stations owing to its picturesque landscape, gushing falls, wildlife sanctuary, pilgrim centers, and attractive coffee plantation. This quaint city is blessed with a very soothing climate round the year due to its geographical location in the Western Ghats.
Itinerary of the event:-
I) Depart from Bangalore around 6 AM
II) Have Breakfast en route at Mayura Hotel (Unlimited Food Menu).
III) Reach Homestay and have Lunch(Veg & Non-Veg Buffet)
IV) Enjoy & play in the scenic waterfalls.
V) Return to Homestay
VI) Freshen up and Get ready for Campfire(Depends on weather)
VII) Enjoy the Campfire party and bonfire dinner (Veg & Non-Veg Buffet)
VIII) Activities conducted by Monks on Wheels
IX) End it all with staying in comfortable dorms.
I) Have some Tea early in the morning and Leave for Trek at 6 AM
II) Trek to the top of Mullayanagiri via Sarpadaari route.
III) Have Breakfast at the peak.
IV) Trek back down and return to homestay
V) Have Lunch(Veg & Non-Veg Buffet) & leave to Bangalore.
VI) Visit the Architectural beauty Belur Temple
VI) ETA Bangalore 11:30 PM
Trek Distance:- 3 KM one way.
Trek Difficulty:- Moderate to difficult
The trip cost includes :
1. Meals: 2 Breakfast; 2 Lunch; 1 Dinner.
2. Comfortable accommodation in dorms on a sharing basis.
3.Trek to the highest Peak in Karnataka - Mullayanagiri
4. Jeep Ride to Jhari waterfalls
5. Campfire and other activities. (Like it was last time around, it's gonna involve a lot of fun).
6. 2 or more members from Monks on Wheels to keep you entertained throughout the trip.
7. First Aid kit in case of emergencies. (We hope we don't have any).
8. Trek Guide charges.
9. Forest entry charges.
10. Jeep ride charges to the waterfall.
Dinner on Day 2, Transportation & Fuel costs and other things not mentioned above.
Early bird offer without transport charges:- Rs. 2799/- (Inclusive of all Taxes)
Early Bird offer with transport charges:- Rs. 3999/- (Inclusive of all Taxes)
Actual price without transport charges:- Rs. 3599/- (Inclusive of all Taxes)
Actual price with Transport charges:- Rs. 4699/- (Inclusive of all Taxes)
Note: No Hidden Charges. You pay what you see.
1) People can make their own transportation arrangements or we could do that for you. The transportation arranged by us will INCUR ADDITIONAL CHARGES.
2) Accommodation will be on sharing basis.
3) We all will travel together from Bangalore immaterial of the mode of Transport.
4) The event might be canceled if there are less than 10 registrations.
The surroundings around the Homestay will make you feel very close to Nature.
We would like to reiterate & be understood that it is a no-frills nature retreat & not a luxury resort.
Things required for the event:-
1. Water bottles
2. Raincoat (in case it rains)
4. Personal Medical Kit
5. Extra pair clothing
6. One cover sheet
7. Carry bag
8. Jackets or sweaters
9. Trek shoes (any shoes with good grip)
Refund and Cancellation Policy:
1. If the notice is received more than 20 days prior to the event, 100% of the amount paid will be refunded.
2. If the notice is received up to 20 days prior to the event, 50% of the amount paid shall be refunded.
3. All cancellation requests made 5 days prior or on the day of the event, no refund will be made.
4. The refund amount will be returned only after the event within 3 working days.