Two-day Craft retreat - Learn eight fundamental crafting techniques
Here is the perfect chance for beginners to tap on different craft forms. A workshop that gives you hands-on experience in various aspects of crafts. This is the ideal workshop for craft teachers who wish to conduct summer camps for kids. And certainly, a must-do for beginners who have just entered the craft world. Also can be done by hobby enthusiasts.
So let's understand what you gain from this workshop:-
Day 1 (Saturday, 25th May)
1. Soap Making-Melt & Pour technique will be covered. Learn about different soap bases, essential oils, molds, and colors. Participants carry back two soaps made by them.
2.Image transfer - The art of transferring paper print on any surface. Here you learn to transfer using normal print outs. Once you undergo this training, you can use the same technique on any other surface like metal, MDF, glass, leather, fabric, plastic, etc. You carry back two images transferred pebbles.
3.Mixed Media Abstract Art- Enter the world of ink sprays, gesso & texture paste. Learn to do stenciling and stamping. Carryback a colorful fabric pouch with your newly learned techniques.
4.Distress inks & oxides- A whole lot of new Supplies to gather some information about. Distress inks, distress oxides, archival, clear stamps, etc. Learn the art of distressing on Iris paper using inks n oxides. Carry back your practice tags and a gorgeously colorful bookmark.
Day 2 (Sunday, 26th May)
5. Decoupage using laser prints- Who says Decoupage is done only using tissues!! You can use your basic printouts too... Learn how to Decoupage a pen-stand using laser prints. Also, learn to seal it. Carryback this beautiful artwork to adorn your desk.
6. Decoupage on leather-Travelling is fun right!! What better to travel with something that's purely done by you. Learn to Decoupage on leather using tissues. Carryback a passport sleeve & Luggage tag. Next time travel in style.
7. Foamiran flower Making -Why buy when u can make one. Learn to make foam flowers using the original foamiran sheets. Learn the basic technique of twisting n turning these sheets into pretty flowers. Carryback an MDF tag embellished with a foamiran flower created by you.
8. Distressing on wood - Learn distressing and add distinguished texture and rustic appeal to a plain tray. One can use this technique to give a different look to the existing furniture or perhaps to any leftover wood. Carryback a distressed wood tray 8 by 8" to adorn your dining table.
Join this workshop and learn all eight different fundamental techniques of crafts in only one workshop and make this summer more creative and interesting.
Artist- Jasmine Siddiqui
All material will be provided at the venue
Take away - All the finished products made by you
Day- Saturday & Sunday Date- 25th & 26th May 2019 Time- 2.30 pm- 7 pm(for both days) Fee- Rs 4500 for both days (inclusive of all materials and printed notes)
Rs 2700 for any one day (inclusive of all materials and printed notes)
Booking Fee- Rs 500 per person (Balance amount Rs 4000 need to be paid at the venue)
Venue- Bloom and Grow, Koramangala
About Bloom and Grow:
Bloom & Grow facilitates artist-led art & craft workshops in studios and also, conducts art based corporate workshops across India.