Did you know 1.5 lakhs jobs are opening in Data Science field this 2020? yes, This number indicates the jobs only in India, will leave it to your 'maths skill' to calculate global opportunities.
I know each one of you are acquiring technical and technology knowledge along with work experience. You are doing great on elevating your Technology Quotient, and so are all your peers. Here, personal branding is what will keep you stand unique.
What is personal branding? Creating an 'authenticity' as an Expert in what you do.
How can yo do that?
- Prima facie, you must get clarity on how to use your current work to reach out to the aspiring role in Data Science field. Do you have such clarity?
- Get your Resume, LinkedIn Profile prepared professionally; this process should help you to identify the strengths as well as the gaps mapping with the aspiring role. Look at your profile and check if it is creating a right impression on you. You can do Benchmark test using this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkWu0Ydkjsk&t=46s
- Building and leveraging network is critical for starting & growing in Data Science field, how are you doing that?
- Cracking Interview is the next step to land in the right role. It can be a new job or new role or promotion. How are you preparing?
We are covering all these aspects in SPBQ - SLN's Personal Branding Quotient Online Workshop for Data Science aspirants.
Who Shouls Attend:
1. Technology Enthusiasts, Testing, Quality, Software Developers, Software designers, and all others who want to migrate to Data Science Field
2. Data engineers, MIS reporting professionals, Business Analysts, Data Analysts, statistician, Data Architects, and others already in Data Science related roles