Get notified when the event happens next time.
BCL proudly presents corporate tennis ball box cricket tournament. The team can be formed with mixed players from different corporate companies. The ID card is mandatory for all the games.
Last Day of Payment is 20th April 2019
First come first serve basis.
Venue: OTB sports, WhiteField, Bangalore
Rules and Regulations:
- The tournament is restricted to 24 Teams. (First come first serve)
- Entry Fee Rs.4400
- League + Knockout format
- 24 teams will be split into 8 groups with 3 teams per groups
- Each team plays 2 league matches and winner of each group qualifies for Super 8. In the case of same points, the winner will be decided based Net run rate.
- Event dates - April 27 and 28
- Teams play all their both league matches on the same day on April 27 and Next round and Final will be on April 28
- Different Company employees can tie up and make a team. (ID card is mandatory)
- Strictly for Corporate employees (Established companies)
- Team NAME is Mandatory
- All the matches are played in Vicky Tennis Ball.
- Players should bring their own essentials.
- Players should report to filed before 15 minutes of match
- No players will be allowed to play without ID card of the company
- A Player cannot represent multiple teams.
- The late arrival of players leads to automatic walkover for the opponent.
- Umpire decision is final.
- Organizing committee has all the authority to disqualify team/player if they are not obliging to rules of the tournament.
- Registration to the tournament can be done by online mode.
- Spot registration includes extra charges
- The minimum number of players required to register a team is 8 players. The maximum number of players in a squad allowed for team is 10
- Matches will consist of one innings per side with each innings being limited to 7 overs per side excluding extras. (Finals will be 10 overs per innings)
- No bowler is permitted to bowl more than 2 overs in an innings. This is not inclusive of the super over in the case of a tie.
- In the event that the match is played where the overs are reduced, a bowler shall not bowl more than one-fifth of the total overs allowed.
Below is the final schedule. You will know your opponents beforehand. There won't is any change in schedule to avoid conflicts.
League: April 27
Each team plays 2 matches with group teams and group winner qualifies to Super 8. Groups will be picked based on LOT or DRAW
T - Team
G - Group
SUPER 8 : April 28
Each team plays 1 match with group team and group winner qualifies to Semifinals.
Semifinal: April 28
Group winner qualifies to Final
Final: April 28
Awards and Prizes:
- Winners - Rs 18,000 + Trophy
- Runners - Rs 12,000 + Trophy
- Man of the Match awards each match - Trophy
- Man of the Series award - Trophy
- Best Batsman award - Trophy
- Best Bowler award - Trophy
Never miss a great event & get weekly updates of great events.