Restore Your Core is a comprehensive exercise program created for women who have core and pelvic floor dysfunction such as:
- Leaking urine when running, sneezing, jumping, coughing, lifting
- Constant back pain
- A weak core or a gap in the core wall (diastasis recti)
- A bulging sensation or heaviness in the pelvic floor
- Hip discomfort
- Painful intercourse
- Pelvic organ prolapse
Over half of all women will experience one or more of these issues in their lifetime. That is huge! Often these issues are brushed off as normal for having had a baby, however, they are anything but normal and cause major quality of life issues. In fact, many women who have never been pregnant have these issues.
This class series is aimed at creating awareness about our movement patterns and take a whole-body approach to strengthen the core and pelvic floor muscles. Having gone through a roller-coaster journey myself after my second child, I realized how important it is to strengthen the core & pelvic floor muscles in a sustainable way.
During the 4-week series, you will learn:
- Identify movement patterns that hinder core & pelvic floor function and healing
- Learn exercises & techniques that can help restore the functioning of the core & pelvic floor
The exercises are adapted from yoga and Pilates, covering the fundamentals of biomechanics. It takes a function over shape approach and encourages women to return to the activities they love, once they feel ready and confident.
I am a certified Restore Your CoreTM instructor and ISSA certified fitness trainer with a primary goal to restore functional strength to women.
Age Group: Applicable to all women (21 years and above)
Ticket Cost: Rs.2000 per person for the 4-week series