Thank you for your interest, we have recieved your query and will get back to you shortly, in the meantime you feel free to browse more events below.
Oops, looks like there was an error while submitting, please try again after sometime.
If you've ever been stranded on the road with a breakdown or had a mishap due to a malfunction, you'll know the importance of basic maintenance. Even if you're new to cycling, this is essential know-how and will only make your journey into the world of bicycles even more fascinating. So come on over to our workshop and leave with some essential skills. You bring your own bike and we'll provide the tools. If you don't have a bike, just show up and we'll get you some hands-on on one of our bikes.
Here's what we'll be covering:
1. Basic anatomy of a bicycle.
2. Categories of bikes / How to choose bikes
3. Overview of bike fit
4. Fundamentals of gearing & braking - do's and dont's
5. Removing and fitting the wheels correctly
6. Patching punctures and changing tubes
7. The importance of servicing - when/how often/identifying issues
8. DIY maintenance tips to keep your bike working super smoot