Wanna quick getaway from Bangalore ?? Try some Chikmagalur !! Join the Black Wolf's Events as we take you to an escapade into the serpentine lane over the foot hills of the highest peak in Karnataka, Mullayanagiri.
Short description about Chikmagalur:- Chikmagalur is known for its coffee plantations. It is one of the most famous hill Stations owing to its picturesque landscape, gushing falls, wildlife sanctuary, pilgrim centers and attractive coffee plantation. This quaint city is blessed with a very soothing climate round the year due to its geographical location in the Western Ghats.
price without transport charges:- Rs. 3499/-* price with Transport charges :- Rs. 5599/-*
Note:- 1) People have the option to make their own transportation arrangements(car/bike/public transport). 2) Accommodation will be on sharing basis. 3) We all will travel together from Bangalore immaterial of the mode of Transport. 4) We need a minimum of 10 people to conduct the event or the event might be cancelled with full refund.
The surroundings around the Home stay will make you feel very close to Nature. We would like to reiterate & be understood that it is a no-frills nature retreat & not a luxury resort.
Things required for the event :- 1. Water bottles 2. Rain coat (in case it rains) 3. Torch 4. Personal Medical kit 5. Extra pair clothing 6. One cover sheet 7. Carry bag 8. Jackets or sweaters 9. Trek shoes (any shoes with good grip) 10. Cap 11. Umbrella
For bookings and queries:- Call or whats-app us on
+91 805-014-9240 +91 782-935-7828
or just send us a message on Facebook and we will connect with you.
1. What's the difference between 'with transport cost' ticket and 'without transport cost' ticket ? A: In all our events we provide the choice to our clients to make their own transport arrangements, either a car or a bike i.e without transport. Alternatively they could join our trip by opting for our transport service i.e with transport cost.
2. What kind of transport will be arranged by Monks on Wheels ? A: We will be arranging a non-AC tempo traveller or a mini bus with push back seats depending on the group size.
3. From where will the transportation be arranged ? A: The transport will be arranged from Bengaluru.
4. Where will be pick up points be in Bengaluru ? A: We will be having multiple pick up points in Bengaluru and the same will be conveyed with timings only 2-3 days before the event.
5. Where should we join, in case we are coming by our own transport arrangements ? A: Once your registration is confirmed, we shall provide the exact location of our venue 2-3 days before the event.
6. Is there any age limit for the trip ? A: We do not restrict on the age as each individual has their own capabilities. But we would strongly recommend you contact us so that our travel expert can give you a better idea of the trip.
7. What kind of events are these ? A: These are group events open to all categories of people.
Refund and Cancellation Policy:
1. If the notice is received more than 20 days prior to the event, 100% of the amount paid will be refunded. 2. If the notice is received up to 20 days prior to the event, 50% of the amount paid shall be refunded. 3.All cancellation requests made 5 days prior or on the day of the event, no refund will be made. 4. The refund amount will be returned only after the event within 3 working days.