Celebrate New Year 2020 with the Monks on Wheels in GOKARNA (3D/2N) !!
Does it even need an introduction?
This sleepy little beach town has the look and the feel of a place unhindered by the whirlwind progress of modern society and technology. This is a place, unaware of the concept of time and routine. Everything in the town lends to the laid-back, rustic air.
One gets off the bus, and comes face to face with warm, smiling visages, tanned ripe in the sun friendly locals and foreign nationals who managed to get similarly drawn into the timeless state of being that is Gokarna.
Note: For people joining from other cities/towns like Mumbai, Pune, Chennai Hyderabad, etc can book the without transport ticket and directly join us at the venue on 30th Dec 2019
Itinerary for the event:-
Day 0 (Dec 29)
Departure from Bengaluru around 06:30 PM
[We will stop for Dinner(Self-Sponsored) enroute]
Day 1 (Dec 30)
I) Reach homestay, Have Breakfast and Leave for Trek across 5 Beaches
II) Have Lunch (Self-sponsored)
III) Finish trek and relax at the beach
IV) Return to Homestay
V) Get Ready to Soak yourself in the Rain Dance
VI) Freshen up and Gather for Silent Disco and karaoke for the night**.
VII) Enjoy the party and dinner (Veg & Non-Veg).
VIII) End it all with staying in tents on the beach
Day 2 (Dec 31)
I) Have Breakfast and Leave for Vibhooti Falls (2 Hours drive)
II) Enjoy, play and relax in the waterfall
III) Have packed Lunch
IV) Freshen up and get ready for New Year Party with DJ music.
V) Dance into the New Year 2020 on the beats of the DJ
VI) Enjoy New Year Celebrations and Gala dinner (Veg & Non-Veg).
Day 3 (Jan 1)
I) Enjoy an early morning Beach walk and play on the beach
II) Have Breakfast.
III) Leave Gokarna and have lunch & Dinner( both self-sponsored) en route.
IV) Return to Bengaluru in the night.
The trip cost includes :
Breakfast on Day 1, 2 & 3
Lunch Day 1
Dinner on Day 1 & 2
2. Tent accommodation on 2 or 3 sharing bases on the beachside.
3. Campfire** and other activities. (Like it was last time around, it's gonna involve a lot of fun).
4. First Aid kit in case of emergencies. (We hope we don't have any).
5.Trek Guide charges
6. 2 or more members of Monks on Wheels to keep you entertained throughout the event.
7. Silent Disco, Karaoke & Live performances
8. DJ Music for New Year 2020
9. Transportation Charges to and fro Bengaluru.
Lunch on Day 2 & 3, Dinner on Day 3 and other things not mentioned above.
All this and more for at just
Early Bird offer for ladies with transport Rs. 7999/-*
Early Bird offer for a couple with transport Rs. 15999/-*
Early Bird offer for stags with transport Rs. 8999/-*
Early Bird offer for ladies without transport Rs. 6999/-*
Early Bird offer for a couple without transport Rs. 13999/-*
Early Bird offer for stags without transport Rs. 7999/-*
1) Total Slots: 100 Pax
2) Transport will be a non-AC 50 seater bus with push back seats.
3) Early Bird offer is a limited period offer. Regular Prices may vary from Rs. 1500 - Rs. 3000 after the offer period.
4) For people joining from other cities like Mumbai, Pune, Chennai Hyderabad, etc can book the without transport ticket and directly join us at the venue on 30th Dec 2019
The surroundings around the Homestay will make you feel very close to Nature.
We would like to reiterate & be understood that it is a no-frills nature retreat & not a luxury resort.
Things required for the event:-
1. Water bottles
2. Raincoat (in case it rains)
4. Personal Medical kit
5. Extra pair of clothing
6. One cover sheet
7. Carry bag
8. Jackets or sweaters
9. Trek shoes (any shoes with good grip)
Refund and Cancellation Policy:
1. No refund will be made on any kind of cancellation.
2. No transfer/exchange of tickets will be entertained.
3. No transfer of ticket amount for future events will be made.
EventsHigh Specials, the new year, New year getaways, New year camping, new year parties with stay, new year special party 2019, the monks, laid back, adventure and sports, outdoors, stay experience, trekking, camping, new year getaways,