This Halloween a secret campsite near Bangalore will turn into a spooky playground. Be ready to be spooked! ;)
Put on your favorite Halloween costumes, carve gruesome faces onto pumpkins, deck up your tented homes, go trick or treating around the campsite, listen to some scary stories and live music to go along with this eerie yet beautiful setting.
Pindrop - Mystery Camping | Halloween Edition is a festive special. It's like a haunted treasure hunt and a camping experience rolled into one! You bring your friends and family and we'll make sure you are in for a treat (and some harmless tricks). Win prizes for the best costumes, best-decked tents, and coolest ideas! It's a fun-filled family adventure!
Drive/ride/pool to the location (which will be revealed on the previous day of the Camp day - only 2 hours from Bangalore), pitch your tents and relax in the cozy setting of a dreamy campsite with your friends and family.
**Pindrop -Mystery Camping | Halloween Edition**
What is happening?
There is a certain kind of a rush that comes with discovering nooks and corners that are otherwise blind to the eye - are you willing to allow yourself to get on a crazy adventure?
You'll find yourself rewarded by the beauty of anticipation lurking in the outdoors.
Come on, choose the outdoors!
How does this work?
On the previous day of the event, a specific Google pin of the campsite and check-in time would be shared with all those who are on-board. All you need to do is turn up at the campsite with your gear, camp under the stars and soak up all that nature has to offer.
You will not know what surrounds, till you turn up.
How is that for an adventure?
3:00 pm to 4:00 pm // Registrations and setting up camp 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm // Explore Camp and tea/snacks 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm // Costume Parade* 7:30 pm to 8.30 pm // BBQ and Trick or Treating 8:30 pm onwards // Dinner served 8.30 pm to 11.00 pm // Campfire Music Jam. 11:00 pm onwards // Dial down 7:30 am // Short hike 8.30 am // Brekkie and chill 11.00 am // Pack up tents and leave
Adult Prices: Safari Tent Camping Pass per head: Rs 3,850 ( Includes safari tents, camping gear, and food ) Regular Camping Pass per head: Rs. 3,300 (Includes entry, camping gear, and food) BYOT and Food Pass per head: Rs. 2,750 (includes entry and food only) BYOT only per head: Rs. 1850 (includes entry only)
Child Prices 6-10 Yrs: Regular Camping Pass per head: Rs. 2200 BYOT and Food Pass per head: Rs. 1650
Child below 6 is free entry
Things to Carry
- Pick up a book if you wish, find a shaded corner and immerse your weekend away from home in the wilderness in ways you do not get to
- Headlamp or torch - Mosquito Repellant
- Bring extra blankets/pillows if required - Carry clothes as per the weather - Pumpkins - Halloween costumes - Decorative items for your tents. - Bring your camping gear and food if you've chosen BYOT tickets
- This is a community gathering in a private property, the nuisance will not be tolerated and you might even be asked to leave the premises if the community feels unsafe or disturbed.
- You are most welcome to enjoy your drink and keep the happiness to yourself for as long as you avoid disturbing others around you
- This is not a cheap, alternative for a place to get drunk. We are serious campers, we love nature and we appreciate if you share the same sentiment
- We are very particular on zero trace camping - We'd like to eliminate single-use plastics, so please do not bring any to the campsite. If you do, please carry it back with you and dispose of in the city.
Cancellation Policy: -Due to unavoidable circumstances (like rain or any natural calamity). Campmonk or any other person associated with the same shall not be responsible for any claim or compensation - There is no refund. But we will be happy to transfer/credit your ticket -Campmonk fees will be deducted in all the above cases