We at Target HR are in the process of building our competence in the area of Artificial Intelligence (AI). To this effect we like to give back to our community and others interested. So come join us for the first session of Target Talks (AI), where we have some exciting speakers talking about interesting topics.
Artificial Intelligence, is no doubt the next big thing to look out for. As people get used to using more and more of technology, it has become an integral part of living. With the rising number of jobs in this space and also the interest around AI, we thought it would be a good idea to provide a platform for some learning and networking.
Target Talks - Session 1, is going to focus on a sub section of Artificial Intelligence, called NLP (Natural Language Processing). Below are the topics and the treats of knowledge.
1) Md. Azimul Haque (Binary Fountain) - Computational Linguistics - Dependency parsing and its uses
2) Awantik Das & Sunil Shivaram (Edyoda) - Developing Intelligent Chatbots using NLP and building recommendation engine for Edyoda
3) Joydeep Bhattacharjee (Nineleaps) - Automated NLP and ML platform
4) Adarsha Shivananda (Indegene) - How NLP and ML has transformed Pharma marketing
5) Naman Doshi (Consultant) - Solving real world problems using Data Science
We believe that this is an interesting lineup and we hope that you think the same :)
We look forward to hosting this talk and have some fun at the same time !! Get your seat quickly.