It has the authenticity of GUJARAT with a twist of Masquerade taste!
Enjoy the pure, traditional Gujarati dandiya along with the fun of masking everyone!!
When: 5th October 2019, 7.00 P.M onwards!
Where: Opus food stories at Sarjapur Road!
****Event Highlights**** :
Free Dandiya Sticks!
Free Neon Bands!
Live DHOL Music!
Mouthwatering Gujarati snack counter!
LIVE DJ and Dance floor!
Garba and Bollywood music!
Gift hampers for best dandiya/Garba player!
Kids' Play Arena!
Kids and family-friendly!
Security and parking are available!
Don't wait...Hurry up!! Get an awesome feel of traditional Garba, dandiya raas, Live DHOL...mouth watering snacks counter giving you a tinge of Gujarat...Gift hampers for the best Dandiya/Garba player and for the most wonderful couple of the night...
LIVE DJ to make you sway on the beats!!! We have taken care of the families coming along with their children as well!! A PLAY ARENA For your kids :D :D
Book your tickets today before it gets filled up! Enjoy the most beautiful...A unique night with us!!
Please have a look at the below instructions before coming for the event for no hustle!
1. Ticket for stag will be applicable only for the stag entry. It will be inclusive of Entry to Dandiya arena, Dandiya pair and A mask, neon bands and 200rs Cover charge redeemable for food and beverages only.
2. Ticket for a couple will be applicable only for the couple's entry. It will be inclusive of Entry to the Dandiya arena, two Dandiya pairs and two masks, neon bands, and 300rs Cover charge redeemable for food and beverages only.
3. Ticket for a child will be applicable only for a child entry of age [5 years to 13 years]. It will be inclusive of entry at the kid's zone as well as a mask, neon bands.
4. Ticket for a group of 4 will be applicable for 4 people together. It will be inclusive of entry to the dandiya arena, one pair of dandiya and mask, neon bands [Applicable for each membe]r and 600rs overall cover charge redeemable for food and beverages only.
5. Please carry a government valid ID proof while coming for the event.
6. Dandiya should be returned before leaving the venue while masks can be taken along.
7. The event will start at 7.00 PM.
8. Any other charges applicable e.g. food stalls or flea stalls etc are exclusive of the ticket purchased.
9. Organizers won't be responsible for your personal belongings. Please carry it safely.
10. People creating public nuisance will not be entertained at the event venue.
11. Parents are solely responsible for their kids.
12. Event venue rules will be applicable.
Map & Directions
Map & Directions
Opus Food Stories 83, Off Harlur Rd, RT Nagar, PWD Quarters, 1st Sector, HSR Layout, Haralur, Karnataka 560103, India