"The Land Of Thunder Dragon" - as it is rightly called, Bhutan is a little Himalayan hamlet that has gained the title to be the "Happiest Country". And you shall feel the vibes of happiness all around you - as soon as you'll entire Bhutan. With lofty Himalayan mountains, gusty rivulets crossing the valleys, the aroma of Momos and Datshi in the air, colorful prayer flags and huge Dzongs - Bhutan can never fail to mesmerize the visitors. This 7 - days road trip through the towns and countrysides of Bhutan will let to see the country's diverse sides. Witness the popular Tsechu Festival, visit the numerous old forts and hike up to one of the highest monasteries in the world - and you shall return back home, being a lot happier!
Trip Dates: Oct 6th - Oct 14th, 2019
Price: 10000/- Booking Fee
Early Bird Cost: 32999/- ( Valid Till Aug 31, 2019)
Actual Cost: 33999/-
Group Discount for a group of 3 or more
Day 0/ 06th October 2019: Reach Phuentsholing
Day 1/ 07th October: Begin at Phuentsholing, stop at Chuzom and Checkin at Thimphu, Explore the town and nightlife here
Day 2/ 08th October: Thimphu Tshechu
Day 3/09th October: Dochula Pass, Lobesa Village, and Punakha Dzong
Day 4/10th October: Explore Punakha, Suspension Bridge, Khamsum Yulley monastery
Day 5/ 11th October: Camp Amidst beautiful Gangtey Valley
Day 6/ 12th October: Paro Valley
Day 7/ 13th October: Trek to Taktsang Monastery, the Tigers Nest
Day 08/ 14th October: Journey onwards
Accommodation in Rooms (Twin/Triple Sharing Basis) (7th Oct – 14th Oct )
Breakfast (7th Oct – 14th Oct)
Transportation pick/drop and local sightseeing
Guide Charges, Entry Permits,
Pick and drop is from Phuentsholing and to Phuentsholing only
Anything not included above
Lunch and Dinner on all days
Pickup Point and Drop off Point: Siliguri Bus Stand.
- Min number of travellers required for the event to happen is 5. Plan - The Unplanned would be not responsible for any flight cancellation charges/any other cost.
- It is mandatory to reach Bagdogra on/by 06th October before 12 PM.
- You need to carry the Original Passport and 5 Passport size Photographs. Make sure your passport has a validity of min 6 months.
- Personal expenses are to be borne by you.
- Travel Insurance isnt required for your trip to Bhutan.
Currencies of INR 10, 20, 50, 100, and 500 can only be used! 2000 INR notes will not work in Bhutan. You can also exchange currency while in the country.
- Alternatively, one can take a Bus from Siliguri to Phuentsholing. The timing of the bus is 2 PM and it would cost about INR 150- 250/person.
- If anyone is taking a flight directly to Paro, transport can be arranged at an additional cost. You should just inform us about your timing and plan so that we can arrange everything accordingly.
- You can check the cancellation policy by clicking on the cancellation tab.
- You may book your return ticket for 15th October 2019.
Rs 10,000 is required to book the services and/or activities on a definite basis and the balance payment needs to be cleared one month before the trip starts. In case of failure of payment, the Company reserves the right to cancel your participation from the trip and offer no refund to the client.
For any reason, if you need to cancel a confirmed booking, please mail us. Please find below our cancellation fee policy.
* Intimation Period: it means the number of days before the tour is scheduled to start
**Cancellation Fee is the amount of money that will be deducted from the total billing amount before offering the refund
30 days or more
10% of the total invoice value
Between 15-29 days
40% of the total invoice value
Between 8- 14 days
65% of the total invoice value
Between 0-7 days
100% of the total invoice value
Thank you for your interest, we have recieved your query and will get back to you shortly, in the meantime you feel free to browse more events below.
Oops, looks like there was an error while submitting, please try again after sometime.
Map & Directions
Map & Directions
Plan The Unplanned B4 - 023, DLF Westend Heights, DLF Newtown, Akshayanagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560068, India
No reviews available
Write a review
Be the first one to review! Share your experience.