We are keen on taking Responsible Eco-Tourism to the next level. Accordingly, the N.A.D.i team is curating a number of events, festivals, and campaigns that will not only connect you with nature but also responsibly.
N.A.D.i is unique
River Fest 2020 is being organised by N.A.D.i (Nature, Adventure, Discovery and i) and Plus One Productions, organisations promoting 'Responsible Eco-Tourism'.
The River Fest has eight elements
1. Water-based activities/competitions such as Kayaking, Stand-up Paddleboat, Banana-boat race, and Raft-building from plastic waste
2. Land-based activities/competitions such as Treasure Hunt, Slow Cycle Race, Mud Volleyball, and Rural Games
3. Camping and Caravanning - River Front Camping and Plantation Stay Camping.... amidst nature
4. Workshops - Nature Photography; Fishing; Pottery; Dance and Bar-tending
5. Performances - Performing bands are
a) Space is All We Have
b) Project Mishram
c) The Heights
d) Anirudh & Rohan
DJ Ritu V.K will take you through the night.....
6. Cuisine - Saturday Lunch and Sunday Breakfast (Malnad cuisine) and Saturday BBQ Dinner
7. Flea market
8. No Single-use Plastic campaign
You have been to music festivals, you have been to food festivals, you have gone camping, you have been to workshops, you have been to a flea market.....maybe even to a River Festival. But we assure you that this will be a one-of-its-kind River Festival and you don't want to miss out on it.
It is all happening on Valentine Weekend........
N.A.D.i, The River Festival has been approved by the Government of Karnataka. Other partners are Plus 1 Production and Decathlon.